*Serendipity* (jinkook)

Warm sunlight climbed in through the window, illuminating the small flakes of dust as the danced through the room. It was empty save for stacks of boxes and small knick-knacks that had made their way to the shelves. The house remained quiet, not a living being in sight.

Jin roamed through the streets, taking in the fresh buildings and people. A young guitarist leaned against a telephone pole just off the sidewalk, his nimble legs stretched out and crossed at the ankles. Thin fingers leisurely tugged at the strings, creating a soft, aimless melody. Their eyes locked as he played. Jin ducked away, heading back the way he came and hiding away in his new home. His mind raced with thoughts of the boy, he quickly opened a box as a distraction. Concentrating on his hands and where the objects should belong. 

Jungkook watched from his spot, his eyes never leaving the newcomer. He knew everyone in town, this was a new face.

The net morning, Jungkook swung his guitar case over his back, trudging down the street and parking himself at the corner. He'd watched the stranger head this way yesterday. With some luck, they'd see each other again. Using the morning light as a guide, he strummed away quietly.

Jin awoke slowly, the soft sounds of guitar dancing through the air. He brewed himself a steaming cup of coffee, sipping it black. He stepped onto the balcony. Jungkook glanced up as the door opened. The younger smiled softly upward. Jin set down his mug and folded his arms on the railing, resting his head and smiled back.

Although moving had been hard, he seemed to have found a small upside.