Tears (yoonmin)

Jimin waltzed into Yoongi's room and threw open the curtains. 

"Morning, hyung!" The elder rolled over and covered his head with the comforter. 

"Nope! It's past 8. Time to get up, I'm taking you out."

"I don't want to go out!"

"It wasn't an offer. Come on." He pulled Yoongi from bed and dragged him to the bathroom. 

"Take a shower, get dressed, do your hair. Clothes and a towel are on the sink." The younger closed the door and went to his own room to get ready. Yoongi grumbled to himself as he turned on the water and undressed while it got warm. 

Forty-five minutes later, he peeled back the curtain and reached for a towel. After getting dressed, he opened the door a crack to let out the steam. Wiping down the mirror, he shook out his wet hair. 

Jimin smiled as his hyung entered the breezeway. The elder's hair was still warm and fluffy from the blowdryer. Pink clouds slept under Yoongi's drowsy eyes, dark lashes framed his honey eyes. 

"You wanna know somthin', hyung?" The elder hummed.

"Sometimes, you're just so beautiful it makes me cry." Yoongi tilted his head, hand tucked in his back pockets and eyes wide as a puppy's. 

"Wait no, you're actually making me tear up." Sniffling, the younger quickly swiped a thumb under each eye. Yoongi pouted and stepped closer, pulling Jimin into a hug. 

"Don't cry, please. I don't handle tears well." 

"I know, hyung. Don't worry, I'm okay. Now," He grabbed Yoongi's hand. "Let's go!"