Almost Disaster (yoonmin)

*trigger warning: self-harm*

Jimin hadn't taken his meds for the second day in a row. Hauling himself out of bed, he trudged through the river of dishes and dirty clothes into the kitchen. He cracked an egg to the pan and put it over the stove. Shaking slightly, Jimin poured himself a glass of juice, swiftly downing it before flipping the egg. Managing to char it slightly, he munched on a forkful, dumping the rest in the trash. 

Jimin stepping into the shower and lathered up, feeling oddly motivated. Getting out and drying off, Jimin quickly dressed and grabbed a razor. He looked down, seeing the thin pink lines snake across his arm. Maybe I should... He shook the thought from his head. No. Yoongi would kill me. Smearing shaving cream over his jaw, he begins to freshen up.

Wiping his face with a damp towel, he looks down again. Maybe I should- Jimin staggers back, sitting on the edge of the bath. He stares at the razor. A sharp knock rattles the door. 

"Jimin? You in there?" The younger barely blinked. 

"I..."

"I'm gonna open the door, okay?" No answer. The door creaked open. Yoongi stepped inside cautiously, his eyes drifted to the razor. Jimin clutched it tightly. 

"Hey..." He slowly crept forward and held out his hand.

"Could you hand me that?" Jimin looked up abruptly, wide-eyed. he thrust out his hand, dropping the razor in Yoongi's palm.

"Thank you." He quickly put the object away. Crouching in from of the younger, Yoongi carefully put a hand on Jimin's knee. The younger stared at him.

"What're you feeling?" Jimin shrugged, pulling a sigh from Yoongi's chest.

"Okay." He took a deep breath. Jimin knew he was causing a lot of stress, but he couldn't bring himself to care. 

"Have you taken meds today?" Jimin shook his head.

"Okay." Yoongi rifled through the cabinet, taking out a bottle. 

"I'm going to get water. Don't move." The older filled a cup and came back, holding that and a pill in front of Jimin. Yoongi waited as Jimin slowly took them, swallowing the pill.

"Okay, good." He took Jimin into his arms, lifting him up. He hobbled into the living room, resting the younger on the couch. Turning on the T.V, he watched Jimin warily before hurrying off to brew a cup of tea.

Yoongi cautiously slipped the warm mug into Jimin's hands. The younger blinked slowly. Letting go of the cup, the older gently ran a hand over Jimin's hair, letting it rest on the back of his neck. 

"Hey, are you back?" Nodding, the younger sipped the tea before setting it down. He curled into Yoongi's side.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. Just be thankful nothing happened."