*Sorry baby* (sugakookie) (little space)

(background) Jungkook and yoongi got into a fight, leaving yoongi alone in his bedroom where he slips into little space.

Yoongi wobbled around the corner, looking for Jungkook.

"Daddy?" Wiping his tears with his sweater paws, he tucked his teddy under his arm and continued his search. Yoongi padded down the hallway, pressing his palm onto Jungkook's bedroom door. 

"Daddy?" Jungkook looked up from his computer screen. He left his bed and slowly opened the door. Looking up at his was Yoongi, crying in the doorway.

"Oh, baby." He lifted the older into his arms.

"Yoonie's sorry! I didn't wanna be mean." 

"That's okay, baby. I know." He kissed the little's temple and rubbed his back. 

"I didn't mean it!" Yoongi wailed.

"Hush little one. Daddy forgives you. How about we put you some comfy clothes and get you a bottle?"

"Yes please."

"Okay, baby." Heading into Jungkook's closet, he pulled a loose shirt off the hanger. The younger laid Yoongi down on the bed, quickly swapping his hoodie and jeans for the t-shirt. 

"Do you want to lay here or come with me?"

"Come with chu."

"Okay, baby." He scooped up the little and carried him to the kitchen.