No One Takes My Man

Start from the beginning

"Aww, whose loving the preggo life now huh?" I said giggling.

She rolled her eyes and laughed as she interlaced her hand on mine.

We made our way down onto the dining hall where there were about ten tables elegantly set up for all of us to sit and dine tonight.

Blake stood tall and fierce next to the alpha's and my brother Tyler. He looked kind of irritated, glancing at his watch. Probably thinking I'm still upstairs getting ready.

Tyler nudged him on his shoulder, he had his hands back in his pocket and Ty held a glass with what seemed whiskey on the rocks.

He looked over and smiled as he saw me getting close. There were numerous people there, and many girls that I'm guessing belonged to that pack.

He met us halfway as we approached. Wrapping his arms on my waist and kissing me. We both had a bright smile on our faces as we pulled apart.

He grabbed my hand, Jazzy and Ty held hands as well. We made our way to our table and sat down, we were greeted by many members. He introduced me to a lot of the men there, and their mates.

Everyone seemed so polite, besides the few now and then arrogant glares and eye rolls of other females who I could care less about that sat on other tables.

"Luna Selene, how do you like your stay so far in our pack?" Alpha Stewart asked as he held Macy's hand and smiled at her.

"I can honestly say it has been a pleasant stay up to now. Thank you for your warm hospitality Alpha Stewart." He smiled as Macy smiled our way, turning quickly towards the kitchen giving them the signal to start serving the tables.

The waiters came and gave us each our plate. Blake had a glass of whiskey with his food, I of course had my favorite, a glass of rose.

I was enjoying my food as he'd glance towards me now and then, smiling at me, gripping my knee from under the table, or kissing me on my knuckles from time to time.

As we neared the end of our meal, more people were still walking in to sit.

I excused myself as I made my way out to the restroom. Jazzy stood up and soon followed behind me, we went in and did our business. We washed our hands, she retouched her makeup and I walked back together with her.

When I went back out, Hazel was furious at the sight before us. My heart sank and I was beyond pissed and annoyed. A stupid female was sitting on Blake's lap, and although his hands were not on her, and it rather looked like he was trying to get her off, it didn't matter to me.

All I know is that she is on his lap, where I belong and no one else.

"Uhm, Selene... calm down. I'm sure she's one of those stupid females that like to just come around and ask for trouble or whatnot for no reason..... but you are better than this."

I took a long sigh, "You know Jaz, for her sake, and everyone else here... she better be off my man before I make my way over there. Or there will be blood in that stupid pretty face of hers when I'm done with her."

She knows what I'm capable of, and knows that no one.... but I mean no one messes with my man.

"Selene, please... that girl will never have a chance to defend herself. Just take it es-"

I left her there talking to herself, pulling my hand out of her grasp, and made my way to the table.

"Fuck, here we go..." I heard her say.

Blake had a blank stare that let me know he was annoyed, but I was more pissed off the fact he wasn't making this stupid female get off him.

She talked in his ear as she tried to wrap her scrawny twig arms around his neck.