Chapter 2

Just before the wedding...

Piper

Piper stood alone in the dressing room. Everyone else had begun to go to their places on the alter, she knew that any minute now, they would call her name.

She stood silently in front of the mirror. Everything was perfect, planned down to the second yet something felt wrong. She stared at herself, she had allowed her siblings one day to dress her up in whatever they wanted and they, without fail, made her look like a goddess. But she wasn't a goddess, she was Piper.

"Getting cold feet" said a voice. Piper turned to see Nico of all people leaning against the door frame. "No, of course not" she said cautiously. Nico almost smiled. "You look beautiful" he stepped away from the door and came to her side. He angled her shoulders

to look back at the mirror.

"It's not me" she whispered. Nico nodded as he stared at her reflection. "That is correct" he said softly. Piper sighed. "What are you going here?" she asked. He was supposed to be in the line up with Percy, Frank and Leo.

Nico pursed his lips. "Weddings, not really my thing. I was hoping to hide away until the end of the ceremony" he admitted with a soft chuckle.

It was so rare for him to smile, let alone chuckle. It was comforting, even though it was meant for self-pity.

"You know what, let me help you" he said turning to her. He took the pin that held all her hair up in a neat bun and pulled it. "Hey!" screamed Piper, it took her almost half an hour to do that.

Nico grinned then gestured to the mirror. Piped turned, she didn't look like a doll anymore, well, not as much.

"Hold on for just a second" he said holding up a finger before disappearing in a sort of black haze. Seconds later, he returned with a light pink and white feather. He took a strand of her hair and wove it into it. He took a step back to admire his work.

"Better" he said softly. Piper smiled. Now, everything was perfect. "Thank you Nico" she said as she took him into a hug. Nico went stiff but she didn't care, she held onto him anyways.

"You should go, it's almost your turn" he said turning away from her. Before she could say another word, he disappeared.

Piper closed her eyes and with a heavy sigh, she exited the room. She walked down the long hallways of the Big House. The wedding would be here, at camp, that way no one would have to commute.

Piper had only one request, the ceremony would just be The Seven, Nico, Calypso, Rachel, Grover, Reyna and Chiron. This disappointed almost everyone but she didn't care. This was supposed to be a happy day and these were the only people she truly loved, and if she knew one thing, it was love.

Once she reached the doors that led to the meadow behind the house, she stopped. She couldn't help but smile. This was the happiest day of her life.

When she opened the doors, her grin only grew. Her family stood in a line, smiles on each of their faces. Then, her eyes met Jason's. He looked like a god. His hair was messy but still styled. His crisp black suit formed to his hard body perfectly. His eyes lit up as he stared at her.

Reaching the end of the aisle, Jason took her hands in his. "You look-" he began trying to find a word to describe the sight before him. Piper blushed. Even though he said it almost every day, she never got over it when he told her how beautiful she was.

It seemed like forever until Chiron started talking. Both Piper and Jason were getting impatient. They had spent their entire relationship taking it easy and doing everything right, just this once, they were aloud to screw it all up.

"We gathered here today to join two demigods in marriage" Chiron paused and right before he started talking, Jason held up his hand.

"I'm sorry Chiron, but I really need to marry this woman, I mean this second" he said with a grin. He turned to look at Piper, who was very confused.

"Piper, do you love me?" asked Jason. "I do" said Piper. Jason smiled even bigger. "Do you love me?" asked Piper, who already knew the answer. "I do" said Jason.

"See? Now that should be enough, Chiron, say the words" Jason demanded. Piper laughed along with everyone else. Chiron just shook his head. "I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride" he muttered.

Piper stood up on her tippy-toes and Jason wrapped his arms around her tiny body. Their lips met and it felt like a thousand fireworks went off at once. At this moment, nothing could break these two apart.

After almost a full minute, Leo yelled "Hey! Get a room!" which caused Annabeth to punch him right in the chest. Leo gasped and fell over. Percy just laughed and kissed his wife's head.

Jason and Piper pulled away and looked each other in the eye. "I love you so much" whispered Jason. "I love you too" replied Piper.

~At the reception~

The reception was just a gathering at the Argo II with all of Piper and Jason's close friends. Everyone just sat in a cirlce and talked.

"Gods, it has been a long time since we were all together" said Annabeth. Percy had his arms wrapped around his wife's shoulders. He smiled. "Its true, last time we were all together was when Zoe was born"

"Where are your kids anyway?" asked Hazel. "Mom's got them tonight" said Percy. I swear I saw Percy nudge Annabeth with some sort of secret signal that no doubt meant something PG-13.

"I feel like we never see each other anymore" groaned Piper. Jason wrapped his arm around Piper's shoulder. "Guys, promise me, no matter what, we will always be there for the big moments, no matter how far away we are" said Hazel.

Piper stared at Hazel. Something was off. It had something to do with Frank. "Of course we will stay together. Not even Tartatus could split us up" replied Nico. Piper frowned. "Hazel, whats wrong?" she asked quietly.

Hazel looked nervously at Frank. Frank shifted uncomfortably. Jason, Percy, Reyna and Frank all looked at each other. "Um, we have decided to create another camp on the West Coast. This will allow us to help more demigods that are on that side of the country. Frank and I will go over in two days to help with the set up. If all goes well, we will have someone stay there to run the camp" said Reyna.

Everyone sat in silence for a minute, either from shock or disbelief until Annabeth spoke up.

"So when were you nim-rods planning on telling us huh?" she said, clearly annoyed. Percy whispered something in her ear and she shut up but still looked pissed, and frankly, Piper didn't blame her. They can't just take off and leave like that. It wasn't fair to the rest of us.

"She's right, when were you going to tell us? Right after you left?" said Grover. "We were going to tell you earlier but we didn't want to ruin the wedding" said Frank who looked very sorry.

Piper smiled. At least their hearts were in the right place. "Guys, this doesn't mean we are going to be gone forever. We will just be an Iris message away, and we will come to visit all the time" said Hazel.

Everyone calmed down, and pretty soon, they had moved on to a different topic and all was as it should be on the night of a wedding.

***Hello all my little demi-gods! I am so so sorry that I haven't updated. I was going through a rough patch then I had a writters block then when I got unblocked, I started writting another book (which has yet to come out yet incase you are a fan of my work but I will update you when that comes out). And on top of all the excuses, I'm just lazy so get over it. I really hope you enjoyed the wedding! So cute when Nico opens up:) As usual, comment, vote, favorite, all thay good stuff. I love reading your comments, they make me so happy unless they are negative bc in that case, I usually go off on you and I am not sorry if I've ever done that to you! Have a fantastic day my lovelies -Izzy