Chapter 3

I JUST WANT GIVE A FAIR WARNING, THIS CHAPTER IS EXTREMELY PG-13 AND I DONT THINK ANY OF THOSE 12 YEAR OLDS ON WATTPAD SHOULD BE READING THIS BC IMMA BE HONEST, ITS PRETTY DESCRIPTIVE SO WATCH OUT. YOU CAN JUST SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER BC LITERALLY, ITS JUST SEX AND THEM PROFESSING THEIR LOVE TO ONE ANOTHER WHICH WE ALREADY KNOW THEY LOVE EACH OTHER SO SERIOUSLY JUST SKIP THE CHAPTER IF YOU EVER WANT TO BE A NUN OR THE POPE OR SOMETHING.

Jason

After the "reception", Piper and Jason headed back to their house, ready for the rest of the nights festivites. They second they walked through the door, their clothes were off.

Jason slammed Piper against the back of the front door, kissing her neck all over. He wrapped his arms around her waist as she held onto his torso with her legs. Slowly, Jason made his way down to her chest, leaving a trail of kisses across her body.

Piper moaned and Jason grinned against her skin. He carried her to the stairs but stopped at the foot of them, Piper grinned and ran her hands through his hair and down his bare back as he kissed her all over.

Slowly, the couple made their way up the stairs. Once upstairs, Jason laid his bride down on the bed. "Condom?" he murmered as he continued to kiss her. Piper shook her head. "I like it raw" she breathed. Jason looked up at her with a smile. Piper grinned and kissed him hard as she switched posistions. Now she was on top.

"My turn" she said with a grin. Jason's eyes widened. Gods, he loved this woman. She began kissing down his bare chest. Jason held her hips as she went lower down his body. When she got to his waist, he began to feel the pressure.

Piper continued to work her magic and thanks to her gifts with love, she knew exactly what to do to make her man wild. Her lips made their way on the inside of his left leg. She was so close and Jason moaned in pleasure. Piper rose her head and winked at him.

Jason's expression fell. He swiftly flipped her over so now he was on top. "You are so going to pay for that" he whispered in her ear. "I'm counting on it" she replied. Jason began with her chest, as he bit her nipple softly. Piper let out a moan and Jason was just getting started.

He held her close to him then thrust. Piper let out a loud moan. He grabbed her ass then thrust again, each time going deeper which only made Piper moan louder.

"Alright, you win, I'll pay up" she whispered. Jason grinned and looked down at his beautiful wife. Just then, Piper overpowered Jason and they flipped once more. Now Piper was in control. Jason laid flat on his back and Piper sat up over top his body.

Piper held her finger up then placed it on his lips. She slowly dragged it down his chest, outlining every muscle. When she made it to his waist she leaned down, planted her lips right around the tip and shoved it right into her mouth. Jason let out a moan so loud, Percy and Annabeth could probably hear it from across the street.

"Gods Piper" moaned Jason. Boy did she have a way with that tounge. Eventually, Piper pulled him out of her mouth and grabbed his dick with her left hand only to give him the hand job to end all other hand jobs.

Just then, Jason grabbed her wrist. Piper looked up at him. "I think you've paid well, almost to much. I think its only fair to return the favor" he said with a smirk.

Before Piper could react, Jason had her on her back as he began to grind on her once more. They kissed each other with so much passion and love. It was ecstasy.

Jason pushed deeper and deeper, filling her with all he could give. "I love you so much" moaned Piper. "I love you too" he breathed.

Eventually they stopped, and curled up in each other's arms and sucumed to their exhaustion. Piper kissed Jason on his jaw, just below his scar. "You are my wife" Jason said still in disbelief. "And you are my husband" whispered Piper. "And water is wet" whispered Leo from under the bed.

"Mrs.Grace" said Jason with a smile. "Mr. and Mrs.Grace" said Piper.

***SOOOOOOO.... that wasn't too sexual at all. I told you I would be making some changes from the last book. I said this would be more fun and a bit more grown up and I like it like that. Of course, I am still very open to suggestions, especially this early in the book and if anyone want to add some CONSTUCTIVE critism, it is very much appreciated. Once again, I love reading your comments so please, continue writing them! I love all my little demigods out there reading this! I just checked to see how my previous book was doing and oh my gods, I was blown away. 1.7K reads! That is insane. I would have never thought I would get a houndred, let alone a thousand! I am so thankful for all of you guys out there that have taken your time to look at something I did! I love you all! -Izzy

P.S., follow me on tumblr @panda_b00ty My old account got all messed up and I had to start a new one from scratch! It is mainly Doctor Who, Sherlock and all that other nerdy shit I like. ;)