6

Someone made a haylor version to Hoping This Cold Blue Water Scrubs Me Clean And Spits Me Back Out Again.

This disrespect. It was a literal exact copy of the book they just changed it from Louis to Taylor and changed the friends.

AND THEY DIDNT EVEN GIVE CREDIT TO THE REAL AUTHOR!!!

No sweetie, that is not how that works

Ship who you want but give credit to the real author.

That irks me to not end

"Louis please organize my files, my last assistant couldn't organize worth shit so my files are a mess"

"You could've organized them yourself" Louis muttered, walking over to Edwards file cabinet.

"Ah but if I organized them myself, you wouldn't have a job" Edward smirked, Louis making choking motions behind the alphas back.

"Choke me all you want Louis, it'll just give you a much... harder project to work on" Edward teased.

Louis never wanted to throat chop someone more.

"Try it Edward. I dare you. I took ten self defense classes and mastered a black belt in karate. I could kick your ass before you even had the time to unbutton your pants"

Edward went home with a large problem that day.

"Mummy! Mummy! Mummy!"

Before Louis knew what what happening a small body was colliding with his own, sending the petite omega to the floor in shock.

"Mr. Zaynie and Mr. Liam and NiNi gives us ice cream for lunches!" His little Oliver squealed, hugging Louis tightly.

"Did they?" He asked, raising an eyebrow to the sheepish looking mates at the door.

"We gots somes for you too!" Miles screeched, pulling the omegas attention to his other son who had a small ice cream cup in his small hands.

"Well thank you baby!" Louis said enthusiastically, giving the little boy a big kiss on the cheek, causing him to do what all little boys do. Ferociously wipe it off while chanting 'ew ew ew'.

Louis just laughed, not noticing the three pairs of fond eyes watching from the door.

"As much as I love this, I have to get back to work. I have to sit in on a meeting at three and I still have to finish organizing Edwards files" Louis said, breaking the short silence.

Louis waved goodbye to his kids, turning back to Edwards files.

It was boring but he was bringing in a sizeable paycheck so he couldn't really complain.

A knock on the door to Edwards office broke Louis out of his work mindset, the omega huffing as he got up to answer the door.

Edward had said that if it was anybody other than his bothers, Niall, Liam, or Zayn, do not let them in unless he has explicit permission from Edward himself.

Luckily it was just Harry, a brown paper bag in his hand.

"I brought Eddy lunch. Well a late lunch but a lunch none the less" he answers in reply to Louis' questioning look.

"And you didn't bring me lunch?" He raised a sassy eyebrow, watching amused as Harry's face turned a bright shade of red, the alpha about to stutter out a pathetic response.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding" Louis joked. "I'm fine, Liam and Zayn brought me ice cream"

"Ice cream isn't a healthy lunch" Harry said, always one for being healthy.

"And?"

Harry watched as Louis cocked his hip, eyes unintentionally zeroing in on how to tight black pencil skirt stretched around Louis' fantastic bum.

"And ummm... it's not good for your health?" Harry said, more as a question.

"The tightness of this skirt isn't good for my health either but I don't see you complaining about that" Louis said playfully, slapping the side of his hip.

"I- uh-" Harry's face was a bright red, the alpha wiping his sweaty palms on his black skinny jeans.

"That's what I thought. You can sit and wait for Eddy on the couch. I have to finish working"

"Eddy? He actually lets you call him Eddy?" Harry asked.

"He never complained so I never stopped" Louis answered, going to sitting in the floor to organize Edwards files.

"He never lets anybody but me and Marcel call him that and even then it's on a very rare occasion" Harry answered truthfully, a slight smirk quirking the corner of his lips.

"Well I don't know what goes on in that thick skull of his so I couldn't tell you why" Louis said, his face florid.

"Who has a thick skull?" a voice asked, a man standing at the door with his arms crossed as he leaned against the frame.

Louis' eyes widened, spinning around to see a smirking Edward, an ominous look on his face as he stared Louis down.

"Uh..." Louis trailed off, his face becoming a darker shade of red.

"Darling, I'll have you know that I didn't build this company from the ground up with a thick skull" Edward said, pushing off the door frame to make his way towards Louis.

"I didn't fight to get to the top just to be told I'm have a thick skull behind my back" he narrows his eyes, backing Louis into the corner. His face was centimeters from Louis, his breath ghosting over Louis' face.

Louis wished he could say it smelt bad, but it didn't. It smelled like fresh mint with a hint of tobacco from the cigarettes he smoked.

Louis' eyes widened even more when Edward leaned in, whispering, "I'll take you over my knee if I have to doll. I won't tolerate disrespect in my building"

And then he was backing away, going to sit at his desk where Harry was waiting, the alpha biting his lip as he handed his brother the brown paper bag.

The omegas heart was racing and his legs were shaking as he went back to work, placing a hand on his chest to try and calm himself.

These alphas were going to be the death of him.

I'm so sorry it's been so long since I've updated! I am truly sorry I made you guys wait so long so here is a chapter and I hope you enjoyed it!