19

Holt shit two updates in like three days?

Who am I😮‍💨🤚

Also TW: talks of depression and a tiny, blink and you'll miss it mention of suicidal thoughts and implications

Louis did not end up leaving.

He tried to, god almighty he tried to, but hesitation is killer.

Miles and Oliver were very, very upset at the thought of not seeing Niall or the triplets again.

Hell, Louis was really upset at the thought of not seeing Niall or the triplets again.

Not to mention Michael and all these other factors that made it so damn hard to leave London.

This is where his sons have grown up, this is where he had finally got his life on track and found himself.

He met the loves of his life here and he curses all the evil spirits in the world for making it so fucking hard to let go.

He didn't want to let go.

But time was not in their favor.

Edward did not keep his word about not letting him leave and Louis knows it's completely his fault.

He told him he loved him and broke his heart all in the time span of about five minutes.

Louis does not blame any of the triplets if they hate him.

He hates himself.

But he owes it to them.

He has been nothing but a burden and a hardship since he met them.

It's been about a month since he's seen any of them, basically living as a hermit in a tiny studio apartment he found for cheap.

Michael has been an absolute saint, coming and picking up the twins for school while Louis tries to not throw himself out a window.

He heard Luke mutter something about depression the other day as he sat like a robot at the dining table.

He felt dead inside and he didn't know how to fix it.

Not only was he suffering, his children and Michael and Luke were suffering as well and he couldn't find it in his brain to know how to make it better.

This is something like he's never felt before.

He has no energy for anything and he doesn't even remember the last time he ate something of real substance.

It's like everything and nothing is all happening at the same time in his brain and it's making his skin crawl.

"I think I need to call them" Michael whispered to Luke, watching as one of his only friends burrowed deeper into the corner of his bed, covers almost completely covering his head.

"Will they even come? Will Louis allow them to be here?" Luke muttered back to his mate in question.

He wasn't close to the blue eyed omega but it still pained the alpha inside him to see the unmated man in so much distress he couldn't even feel anything.

They had tried almost everything.

They tried to get Louis to go outside on a walk to get some fresh air but he was too tired.

They tried to get him to consider a support group or maybe even a therapist but he was too tired.

They tried to get him to take his kids to school but he was too tired. Louis' children had always been his number one priority and hearing those words really put it into perspective for Michael how bad this situation was.

"At this point, I don't really care if Louis wants them here or not, it's what he needs. He's going to kill himself if he keeps going at this rate" Michael concluded, pulling his phone out.

When he realized that he doesn't have any of the triplets numbers, he walked steadily to Louis' bed side.

"Hey boobear... can I borrow your phone for a second?" He asked soothingly, running his fingers through Louis' greasy fringe.

Michael doesn't even want to know when the last time he properly took care of himself was.

With a weak finger, Louis pointed to the tiny desk in the corner.

Michael kissed his forehead, walking away to grab the almost dead phone.

"Your one lucky omega if you can manage to get a call in before his phone dies" Luke murmured, wrapping his arms around Michaels stomach, his head resting on the omegas shoulder.

"It's at five percent, I'll be fine" he pressed on Marcels contact number, the ominous rings being the only sound left in the room.

Haha filler chapter before what will probably the final two chapters, guys we are almost at the end! After a long LONG time and many people probably giving up on this book because updates came once every hundred years with a hefty wish on a star, we are almost done. If any of you have been here since the beginning, I want to sincerely thank you for sticking with me this long it truly means a lot to me.

I can't guarantee when the next update will be to be honest, it could be next week or it could be April but I promise I will update. I refuse to leave a book unfinished