12

I want to do something different with this chapter so it's basically going to be ziams POV on Louis and the triplets relationship(for the most part, the beginning is Louis POV)

Also I'm so sorry for the slow updates. I have terrible writers block for this book but I really want to keep going.

Maybe when school ends they will come faster but I can't make any guarantees

This is not edited so sorry

Louis woke up the morning after their date night in an almost empty bed.

Almost meaning that Niall was curled up on top of him, the blond boys face shoved in Louis' neck, scenting him heavily.

"Ni- what are you doing?" Louis attempted to sit up, the bottom half of his body being held down by Niall.

"Felt so lonely wakin' up this mornin'" the boy sniffled, squeezing Louis' body tighter. "Li and Zee left without saying byes and m' all alone"

"Oh- um... that sucks bud, I'm sorry" Louis said awkwardly, patting the young omegas head as he shuffled into Louis scent gland on his neck.

"They're so mean lately" Louis knew it was time to actually get up when he felt tears on his neck.

"C'mon Ni, let's go get the boys and make some breakfast, that'll be fun right?" The brown haired omega said in an excited tone, one he usually took with his children whenever they were upset.

"I don't want breakfast," Niall pouted, trying to keep Louis on the bed. "Want my alphas and want my cuddles"

'Well I want to feed my children so I guess one of us is going to have to lose'

"Do you think Louis is suspicious?"

Liam looked over at Zayn, the black haired alpha sitting calmly in his chair, the end of a pen in his mouth.

"I can't say I've noticed anything strange about him, why?" Liam asked.

"I don't know. I just find it weird that we know nothing about this guy. He has two six year old kids at the age of twenty, making him fourteen when he conceived them. Next thing we know, the triplets house is burning down and Louis and his kids are moving in with us, even though the omega has an apartment of his own."

"We have nothing on him. We work at a hospital
for christ sakes and the only records we have of him are him coming in to get his pregnancy checkups from six years ago. He was under the radar for fourteen years, is that not a little strange? And once again, he shows up and then not long after, an entire house burns down! I just don't have a good feeling in my chest. Whoever this omega is, brings nothing but trouble and if anything happens and Niall gets caught in the crossfire, you're going to have to pry my hands from that mans neck"

It took a couple second for Liam to process everything Zayn had just said, taking in the information and carefully thinking it through.

"So you don't trust Louis?" Liam asked, his thick eyebrows furrowed in question.

"No. Like I said, I have a bad feeling. Maybe it's not Louis himself but something about his situation is not right and I refuse to let any of us be caught in the crossfire" Zayn crossed his arms, biceps bulging in his blue doctors scrubs.

"What about the triplets? Harry is already way too attached and Marcel is not far behind. Edward, I think, is attached to the idea of Louis being the perfect obedient omega and he likes the thought of being the one to save the damsel and his little family in distress. He is head alpha of their small pack and his inner alpha will do whatever to make sure Edward is always feeling confident and cocky so nobody else gets any ideas that he's not the one in power." Liam explains.

"I don't think he's in love with Louis as much as he is in love with the idea of being a hero for an omega in need"

"That's is a good point" Zayn replied, pulling a thoughtful face.

"Plus, having these kids around is putting Nialls omega back on the mindset of kids. It's not that I'm worried that you and me aren't ready but I know Niall is not ready to be a parent. I might not trust Louis but look what he's been though. He was a teen parent and look at the toll it's took on his body and mind. Who's to say the same won't happen to Niall?" Zayn shook his head, trying to rid the thoughts of their precious Niall being alone and scared with two little babies and no one to take care of him.

Liam let a look of hurt cross his face. "But that won't happen to Niall because he has us. We wouldn't leave him. Ever. I think that Nialls body is ready for him to have a baby and his mind is trying to agree, but once that baby comes, he's going to be freaking out. I can guarantee that Louis was living through hell because by the looks of it, he's been on his own for a while, meaning he was just a tiny teen, out on his own. That won't be Niall though. He'll be scared once the baby comes but he has us to help him through everything."

Zayn hated how reasonable Liam was sometimes.

"Plus we can't forget, Louis has serious touch deprivation, which is life threatening for an omegas, especially ones with kids. If Louis hadn't moved in with us, with five alphas, we probably would have had to move him somewhere with alphas anyways because I am more than positive that wherever he was living, was not providing safe alphas for him to help cure his depri." Liam rolled his chair back, reaching in his drawer for Louis' file.

It was small, considering they only have record from the past six years.

"On the morning of December 25th, - oh that's Christmas- Louis Tomlinson was admitted to the ER with severe hypothermia, and signs of... maybe we shouldn't read his file" Liam stopped half way through.

Him and Zayn hadn't read it thus far yet for the mere fact that Louis was living with them. Doctor- patient confidentiality was very important.

But... technically, Liam and Zayn were his primary doctors at the moment.

"No, keep going" Zayn leaned forward in his chair, his interest peaked. He had a feeling he knew where Louis' file was going.

"Louis Tomlinson was admitted to the ER with severe hypothermia, signs of rape, and symptoms similar to trauma induced shock. With examination, it was concluded that Louis had in fact been raped and was now carrying his offenders seed. Tomlinson has reported on keeping the child." Liam finished.

"That's- wow" Zayn said quietly, rubbing his face.

They knew something about Louis giving birth at fourteen was weird, but then again, teen pregnancies are happening left and right and the fathers aren't staying.

Liam and Zayn certainly were not going to ask Louis what the situation was.

"But that still doesn't explain how he went under the radar for fourteen years. We don't know when this kids birthday is, where he was born, or who his parents are" Zayn finally stood up, walking over to Liams desk.

"Well his mother is Johanna Deakin. She is the one who made the 999 call. It says here that Louis had been missing for sixteen hours before she found him face down in the snow, naked and bloody and bruised. He was found in an alleyway, about a half a mile from their house. Oh my god- he was in heat. It was his first heat, Zayn"

Liam couldn't even imagine what it was like for a mother to find their child like that. He felt a lump in his throat just thinking about it.

"Where is Johanna now? What happened to her?" Zayn leaned down, resting his head on Liams shoulder.

"She died of leukemia four years later." Liam set the folder down after that, putting the paper work back in the envelope and putting it back in the drawer.

"I can't- I can't even imagine what Louis has gone through. The physical and mental toll this took on his body..."

"How is he still living?" Zayn voiced what they were both thinking.

Liam didn't answer.

I am so, so sorry this took so long to update.

I have been having the worst writers block for this book and I hate it