9

"What the fuck?"

Returning to the house to see smoke coming out of the windows was not something Louis ever wanted to witness again.

He was running before he even processed what was happening, Harry running right after him.

"Eddy?" Harry's confused voice asked, seeing the alpha standing stiffly in font of a cop. "What's going on?"

"Apparently the wiring in the attic was shit and when Marcel went to turn on light up there, it sparked. Since everything is dusty and dry, it caught and spread like a wild fire" the other alpha explained.

"Is Marcel okay?" Louis asked worriedly, his eyes widening. "My kids! Where the fuck are my kids?" He practically shouted, frantically searching the populated street.

"They're okay, Niall and Zayn and Liam took them to watch the new movie... zooworld or something? They are fine. I texted Zayn a bit ago and told him the house was toast"

A breath of relief went though Louis' body.

"Zooworld? Do you mean zootopia?"

"Ah that's the one"

"So what are we supposed to now?"

"Well, not be be rude but once the others get here, I'm taking my kids and going back to my lovely, not burnt to a crisp apartment and going to bed" Louis replied to Harry's question.

Somehow, in all this chaos, it slipped Harry's mind that Louis didn't actually live with them.

"How big is your apartment?"

"Not big enough for you and your overly tall brothers" Louis sympathized, seeing the direction Harry wanted to go.

The blue eyed omega felt a pang of sympathy when Harry looked down in embarrassment. "Hey, I bet Liam and Zayn and Ni have plenty of room. I mean, they are practically just as rich as you guys right? They could probably fit all of you times seven" Louis joked.

When a devilish smile crossed the once brooding alphas face, Louis knew he made a mistake.

"This is an awful idea. A terrible, awful idea."

Never in Louis' rational mind did he think he was going to let an alpha smooze him into moving into another house.

Temporarily of course, but he let it happen nonetheless.

"This is a great idea!" Harry clapped his hands, jumping in his seat next to Louis in the back of the car.

"This is a horrendous, absolutely horrifying idea. If I'm not out of that house by next week, I'm either dead or you all are holding me against my will"

"We'll be like seven best friends! With two little creatures to keep us company" Edward said, impersonating Harry's voice.

"Did you just call my children little creatures?" Louis raised an eyebrow.

"Is that not what they are?" Edward seemed confused as he slowed down at the red light.

"Have you- have you ever been around children Edward?"

When the alpha shook his head no, Louis sighed.

"They play in the mud and eat their boogers, you can hardly call them human"

"You're hardly human" Marcel muttered, eyes widening is surprise when Edward smacked his thigh.

"Hey! Don't be kinky without me" Harry whined.

Louis' eyes widened, his head flicking back and forth between Harry and his brothers.

"Wait... you guys...?" Louis trailed off.

He knew they were close, he didn't know they were that close.

"Sleep together?" Edward smirked at him through the rear view mirror. "Yes. Yes we do. Does that bother you darling?"

The blue eyed omega turned bright red, his hands folding nervously in his lap.

"N-no. It's just- surprising, I guess. I mean obviously I've heard of polyamorous relationships but I guess I figured alphas are too macho to let anybody know they've slept together. None of the other sexes care that much but every alpha I've encountered acts like they've been burned whenever it's implied" Louis shrugs.

"You've slept with other omegas?"

The omega laughs. "I'm glad that's all you've managed to focus on, Harry"

The car went silent.

"Well... have you?"

"Harry!" Marcel speaks up. "You don't have to answer that Louis. It's none of our business" the last sentence was aimed at Harry.

Harry wanted to whine but he knew better.

The car went silent once again, the sound of Edward shifting the wheel being and the natural hum of the car being the only audible noises.

"If it makes you feel any better, yes. I have slept with another omega"

Harry's groan became the next audible noise.

Haha