15

TW: mentions of sexual assault and anxiety in Louis' thoughts

"So you've decided to meet up with the triplets?"

Louis nodded his head, pulling one of Michaels worn out Rolling Stones shirts over his head.

He hadn't actually paid attention to what he had angrily thrown in the bag when he left Liam and Zayns house, somehow only putting one shirt in there but ten pairs of underwear.

"Yeah, I told them to meet me at the ivy for some coffee because I felt I had some things to explain and they deserved an explanation for my running away" Louis pulled up his black skinny jeans, buttoning them at his waist.

"Just remember though, you don't owe them anything except the explanation. If they try to take anything further than what you are comfortable with, just call me. I know how to kick ass" Michael said it in a joking tone but Louis knew he was far from joking.

The brown haired omega hugged Michael before he left, giving him thanks and gratitude for everything Michael has done.

The cafe was probably a twenty minute walk from the green eyed omegas apartment, giving Louis plenty of time to think over what he was going to say.

How did he even go about something like this?

'Hey, so I have huge anxiety issues from being sexually assaulted when I was fourteen and then your friends snooping into my personal business without my consent and trying to confront me about what had happened really messed with my brain. Hope you can forgive me for creating hell upon running away'

No, no that was probably too blunt.

That would not do.

'Sorry for my crippling touch deprivation mixed and spiced up with a dash of anxiety attacks, I just don't like people looking into my personal hospital information like it's the Sunday paper. I do hope you can forgive me for leaving the relationship we never even picked up on'

Okay, so both of those were ass and as he got closer to the cafe, Louis realized he was probably going to have to think of good words on the fly.

It wasn't a big surprise when he opened the door to the building and realized the triplets weren't there. They couldn't make it to anything on time even if it was to save their own lives.

What was a surprise though was the older alpha that approached him quickly after he had sat down.

"Are you Louis Tomlinson?"

"You have got to fucking kidding me. You are not seriously holding us up because your hair isn't falling into the right spot.

Edward groaned as, not Harry, but Marcel applied more product to his hair.

"It has to be perfect for him! He deserves nothing less than perfection and you should be glad he even asked us back to talk with him, after what Zayn and Liam did"

"Marce, it looks fine and if you keep adding more product, not only is it going to kill your hair, it really will look bad because it's going to look greasy" Harry snatched the bottles of gel out of his brothers hand, holding it up in the air as if him and Marcel weren't the same height. "If you do not get you ass in the car within the next two minutes, we are leaving without you"

It took five minutes for them to actually leave the driveway but as soon as they hit the road, a problem arose.

"Construction? When the fuck did they start this?"

"Just go the long way around" Marcel suggested, "it will probably take less time than waiting in this line"

Edward looked both ways before flipping a bitch in the middle of the road, speeding off in the other direction. "Someone text Louis that we will be later than planned"

"Hopefully he won't be waiting too long, I don't trust other people around him" Marcel crossed his arms.

"He's fine. Unless someone he knows or someone who is like super psychedelically strong comes and takes him, I think he'll be fine until we get there"

There was a moment of silence in the car, "... harry... I don't think you know what psychedelically means"

"That- that is correct. I just like using big words sometimes"

"Can you both shut up. Hearing you guys talk sometimes makes me lose brain cells" and the conversation officially ended.

Twenty minutes later they finally pulled into a parking spot near the cafe, making their way into the surprisingly crowded building.

"Do you see him anywhere?"

"Let's go ask the cashier if he's seen him. Did he ever text you back?"

Harry looked down at his phone, "No"

"Hey, have you seen an omega here named Louis Tomlinson? Short, little brunette? Blue eyes?" Edward asked the beta at the cash register.

"Umm... I think he left out the door with some other guy... the alpha seemed in a hurry and Louis didn't look like he wanted to leave but it looked like they could've been his father or something"

Edward looked at his brothers, a confused look on his face.

"His father...?" Harry thought about it for a second. "Wait a minute, Louis told me his father was dead so... who did he leave with?"

For people confused, the term "flip a bitch" a referring to him flipping a u turn in the middle of the road really fast