16

TW: mentions of past sexual assault and present time kidnapping

Also, I would like to explain that in the type of world in this book(I've got inspiration from other abo books) any rank is technically considered an adult the second they present, making anything legal no matter what age they were. It is highly frowned upon and since Louis was assaulted, aka without his CONSENT, it was considered illegal, not because in real life m, he would've been considered underaged. Ik it's kinda fucked up but I meant to explain this earlier but I forgot.

Louis wanted to scream.

He wanted to alert everyone around him that he was being taken against his will.

But... he couldn't.

He physically couldn't.

Alpha command was a very complicated thing for how easily this alpha had used it against him. It was something that alphas typically only used on their mates to calm them down and ground them.

"Are you Louis Tomlinson?"

The man looked vaguely familiar and Louis cocked his head in confusion at the older man, "yes? Do I know you?"

Before he could even blink, the alpha was leaning in really close, Louis feelings like he's seen those eyes before.

"You will come with me and you won't say a word or resist" the command washed over him like a tsunami washed over a small village, completely demolishing every other thought in his mind.

'Listen to alpha, do not disappoint'

If Louis could think his own thoughts, he would curse out his own anatomy.

Unfortunately, he got up without a word, soundlessly letting the man grab him around the waist and lead him out of the cafe.

His eyes watched without his brain computing as they entered a relatively nice apartment complex, staying completely lax as the alpha tied his hands and legs to a chair in the kitchen.

"Speak"

The fog went away, Louis blinking several times before he could fully come back.

"Where am I?" His voice didn't waver. He refused to show weakness to this stranger as his wrists strained against the rope.

"Now that doesn't really matter, does it? We have more important things to talk about." his next words sent involuntary shivers down Louis' spine.

"You've grown quite a bit since our last encounter. I guess six years does a lot to a person. Where are my kids?"

"W-what? I- I don't-" the man tsked, pulling a chair up to Louis and sitting down, their knees touching.

"You remember me, right Louis? Or you at least remember what I did. Now, I'm not stupid. The police hunted me down for about three weeks before giving up. Well... I guess I shouldn't say gave up. They knew what I did but money goes a long way, doesn't it? I guess my dad being one of the richest people in London helps in some situations"

Louis felt like his life was ending.

"It would be bad for his reputation if word got out that his twenty one year old son got some freshly presented, fourteen year old omega pregnant. Though, you were technically legal, isn't that right?" The man hummed, leaning closer to Louis, the omega attempting to lean back in his restricted position.

"I guess I should've asked first" he mocked, making Louis' skin crawl.

"You're- you're a monster!"