2

In this story Louis does cross dress. Nothing to major but it's there

Also he's called mummy because mummy Louis makes my heart go🥰

2 years later
The twins are six and Louis is twenty

Louis woke up to the shrill sound of the door bell ringing.

'Who the hell is at my door at 6:00 in the morning' he thought as he very slowly got out of bed.

He walked out of his small bedroom only to come face to face with both of his children.(well not face to face exactly but you get the point)

"Mummy I'm tired" They whispered in sync, making grabby hands towards Louis, silently asking to be picked up. It was always weird to Louis when they did things in perfect sync, but he loved it anyways.

"I know babes" Louis coo'd, first picking up Oli and placing him in his hip, then, struggling a bit, he picked up Miles and placed him on his other hip.

His sons were still small enough for Louis to pick them both up, but it was starting to get tougher to do, and that made him sad.

His babies were growing up.

"Now let's go see who's at the door yeah?" He said, walking(well more like waddling) towards the door.

"M'kay mommy" Miles whispered into Louis' neck. Oliver didn't say anything but Louis could feel his evened out breathing meaning he had already fallen asleep again.

Louis opened the door only for him to come face to chest with somebody.

He looked up to make eye contact with a man that he knew as his next door neighbor. The man was a beta and a quit large one at that. Although he might have been large an intimidating he was one of the nicest people ever. There was only one problem.

He didn't speak English. Louis is pretty sure he understands English, but he can't speak it.

"Can I help you sir?"

"¿Puedo interesarle en unirse al coro local? Necesitamos más personas que estén dispuestas a renunciar a su tiempo para cantar." His neighbor spills out.

Louis honestly has no clue what was just said. He told himself he was going to learn Spanish, but he never got around to do it.

He never knew what to do in these situations so most of the time he just shook his head no because they all sounded like volunteer or donation stuff and Louis didn't have a lot of spare time or money.

But what he didn't expect what his usually nice neighbor to freak out.

"Eres un ingrato omega. Crees que puedes caminar por aquí como a todo el mundo te gustará automáticamente. Nunca más estás invitado a cantar con el coro." The beta yelled, startling Louis causing him to jump.

Before he could even respond, his neighbor had already turned around and stalked off down the hallway. Louis looked down and saw that even through that yelling, his children managed to stay asleep.

Except Miles. Miles didn't fall asleep unless he was perfectly comfortable.

Louis shut the door lightly, wondering,
'What the hell just happened'

"Mummy? We go work today?" Miles whispered into Louis' neck.

Yes, he has to take his children to work. He just simply could not pay for them to go to school, and he couldn't afford a babysitter either which left him to take them to work.