5

I never actually clicked on the book so idk if it was real or not

Sorry for any mistakes.

Louis' first thought when he woke up was 'oh my god I'm hungry'.

Then the sound of his children laughing and an unknown voiced reached his ears had him shooting up in the bed, prepared to fight.

His posture stiffened when he saw a large alpha quietly laughing with Miles and two other large alphas sleeping on the floor with Oliver.

"Who are you?" Louis asked, Edwards head snapping towards him.

"You're awake!"

That caught the attention of the other two alphas, waking them from their sleep.

"Give me my child you creep!" Louis shouted, motherly instincts kicking in.

"Woah woah woah! Calm down!" Edward said, holding his hand out to stop the angry omega about to bolt towards him. "This is all a big misunderstanding"

"Tell me what I'm not understanding. You are an unknown alpha holding my child and there are two more on the ground with my child" Louis seethed, angry when the IVs in his arm held him back from lunging at the man.

"No no no you have it all wrong. See yes, that's what it looks like but really we are just helping" Harry cut in, knowing his brother would probably say something really stupid.

"You were our waiter remember? And then you fell and passed out and you may it may not have gotten fired and your boss told us to take your brats, which by the way they are very lovely children, and so we took you to the hospital because you weren't waking up and now here we are" Harry rambled, shorting the story a bit.

The omegas glare was enough to make Harry's alpha whine.

"You got me fired?!" Louis screeched, absolutely livid.

"Well yes, but no! It's just- I just- it wasn't completely our fault!" Harry descended, highly intimidated by the tiny omega.

"He basically called you a tramp! I was defending your honor!"

"Where am I going to find another job dumbass! I jus- argg!" Louis ranted, running around the room to collect his stuff, only to realize that all he has is his children.

"I can get you a job" Edwards deep voice broke through Louis' frenzy.

"Huh?"

One week later

"Louis! Louis! Louis!"

The pounding on his apartment door was not what the omega wanted to hear first thing in the morning.

He grumpily got up, being greeted at his bedroom door by his two children, both rubbing their eyes sleepily.

"Hey babies, how about you go lay on mummy's bed for a bit while I go see who's at the door yeah?" Louis suggested quietly, gently pushing his boys into his bedroom.

He stomped his way to the door, angrily throwing it open, only to be greeted by a tiny blond omega, the brightest smile on his face.

"Louis Tomlinson! It's so nice to meet you! I'm Niall and Eddy sent me to give you these clothes for your first day of work!" He squealed excitedly, jumping up and down slightly. "Zaynie is down in the car cause I can't drive and he's gonna give us fun rides to the big building!"

"The what? Who are you and who is Eddy?" Louis asked, worried for the kids mental health. Either he was just really innocent or insane.

"I'm Niall! Eddy, Marcy, and Hazzy really like you and Eddy said you're his PA so we came to give you cute clothes for work!" The cute boy explained, bright smile never leaving his face.