Chapter Forty-Seven

JENNIE

"You don't want to have a child with me?" I ask timidly as we sit in the car, and Lisa starts to drive off. She seems angry and hates the idea of having a child so much, so I wonder if it's too bad to do that with me because she has already claimed that she loves me in front of our families.

She glances at me with soft eyes before answering, "It's up to you. I want to do everything with you, and you know that, right?" My heart beats so fast when she confesses that thing to me. At first, I thought she just doesn't want kids even though I have already assumed that she loves them so much according to the fact that she adores Ella with all her heart.

"How are you feeling about that?" She asks, suddenly.

"Huh?"

She glances at me a little before turning back on the road, "About us having kids together."

"I have already answered to your dad, haven't I?" I answer calmly even though I don't really know what to say right now. I mean, I have imagined before about building a beautiful family with small kids running around, especially with Lisa, but am I prepared for that next level of our relationship?

She sighs, placing her hand on mine, squeezing it a little bit. "I want you to answer honestly with me. Without pressure from our family. Can you tell me the truth, Jennie?"

"I always want, but I don't think I-"

"I understand. That's the only thing I want to know from you. If you aren't ready for it, I won't and will never force you into doing something you don't want. You hear me, right?" She utters. Her voice really soothes me when she shows her thoughtful opinion towards me. I feel important and loved for the second time this night. I hope I can find something to give her back.

---

As soon as we arrive home, I hurriedly go to the bathroom, taking a bath before coming out to see Lisa lying on the bed sleeping peacefully. Tonight, I will do something that is unexpected of me, but there is nothing wrong with that because we are married. That's my duty, and I love to give Lisa the satisfaction she deserves as a wife.

Tonight, I give my heart to Lisa for the second time with the precious thing I have kept for the right and the only one I have imagined living with since I first saw that little kid with bangs running around who was just a bit taller than me back then. She didn't really recognize me. Unfortunately, I have already fallen for her even though love didn't really make sense to me when I was a kid.

She stole my heart. She unintentionally broke it, and here I am right now to gift it to her for the second time.

I release my towel which is around my body, leaving it on the cold floor in her room after locking the door. I know it's our house, but I have to be careful about it in case some people coming here as a crazy and unwanted surprise.

I climb on the bed after making sure that my body smells like heaven with my favorite soap and the usual perfume I just used on my neck and other parts of my body.

That's so weird, using it at night. Without clothes.

Yeah, you heard me right. I am naked right now.

I lean down, brushing my nose against Lisa's left cheek. Her calm expression makes her look so innocent and adorable at the same time.

I have decided already, and it's no going back.

Taking a deep breath, I call her name seductively like some sexily cringy movies I have watched. "Open your eyes, Lisa." She sighs as if I bother her while she is sleeping and turning to the other side. "Lisa!" I try again, but I get the same response until I use the last thing that I know to do it one more time. I lean down, kissing her neck as her eyes are shot open immediately like some of the electricity goes through her veins.

"What the-" She is about to shout at me, but I guess not after she takes the sight in front of her in. She gasps in shock. Her eyes darken in some sort of simultaneously terrifying and chilling excitement. She blinks a few times, scanning my body from my face to my boobs and all the stuff until my legs. Unexpectedly, I feel something between my thighs under her intense gaze.

"Hell!" She finishes her sentence with a yell before sitting up straightly. When I think I couldn't go any more thoughtless, because of my shyness, I automatically grab her neck, burying my head against her neck. The idiot starts to laugh awkwardly before she hugs me back, circling it sensually against my bareback. Her warmth makes me deliciously uncomfortable to the point where I want more. I need more, and I will get more tonight. I told you I already made a decision about it.

"Jennie, you seem a little odd. Well, not a little. Too odd and peculiar." She chuckles as if this is the funniest thing she has ever known as my face burns in embarrassment. "Idiot, I give you a chance right now to... claim me. If you continue to laugh like that, it'll slip away, and you will get no more." Her eyes widen when realizing my intention. She pulls back, looking at me. "Are you serious right now?"

I facepalm myself, not bothering to cover my body with a blanket. What the point right? "If I am just kidding, why the fuck do I need to be naked in front of your dumb face in the middle of the night?"

Her eyes literally pop out of its sockets, and her mouth forms an 'o' shape as her jaw almost drops on the floor. She looks at me for some sort of uncertainty, and when I don't give her one, she claims my lips after sensually kissing my forehead, my eyes, and my nose. We continue our hot and passionate and wetting kiss until we are out of breath before she starts to undress faster than I have ever thought she can do it.

After a while, both of us are equal. Without clothes and any barrier between us, we slip into the blanket, turning off the lamp. "Jennie..." She softly calls my name.

"Huh? You seem hesitant." I utter, not able to suppress the moan when she licks my neck, then my collarbone.

"I don't! I just want to tell you that I can't stop even if you asked." Her breath hits my sensitive spot causes me some more shudders and whimpers that I have never known I can do it before. The weird sounds I encounter in some novels and movies, and now it happens to me. It makes sense now.

Lisa takes the blanket to cover both of us as she continues her journey down to the most private part of my body as I grab her hand, and she halts a little bit. "Don't tease me, Jennie Kim!"

I laugh, sensing her impatience through the darkness. "I just want to ask you to be gentle. It's my first time."

She comes back to my lips as she smiles between our kiss, assuring me, "Your wish is my command, princess." After that, I get the best night ever from my wife.

Painful while delicious.

Addicted and satisfied.

Love and passion.

All the things that Lisa gives to me for the entire night are beyond belief.

Damn, she's so energetic with her skinny while toned body.