Chapter 2

Midoriya's POV:

----- four hours since live show -----
Live show was at around 5

"One hundred ninety nine. Two hundred." I said as I finished the last of my pull ups and dragged my towel across my face. I drank some water and put my after-workout shirt on so I can head back home. "I've definately gained a lot of muscle since I started working out after graduation." I mumbled to myself. I then started to make my way out of the gym, while I was at it I politely ignored the girls fawning over me on my way out because I'm obviously not into them, I'm gay, so I don't have an interest in talking to them. I opened my car door and placed my workout bag in the passenger and made my way back to my apartment.

Even though I'm a "famous idol" I chose to live in an apartment because it's honestly not giving me enough money to live in a house. I've only been in the UA agency for about a year, The band Ground Zero has been in the UA agency for 3 years, Todoroki introduced me to the agency anyway..

I opened my door placed my bags down and started taking off my shirt when I feel a buzz in my pants. I pull out my phone to see Mina's contact name. Obviously I Answered it.

Midoriya : "Yes Mina."

Mina: "Heyyyyy!! How you doing?"

Midoriya: "Oh I'm good I just got home, what's up."

Mina: "Nothing, just wanted to see how my favorite singer was doing." She said with a mischievous tone.

Midoriya: "Alright well I have to go do something so talk later?"

Mina: "okay! Love you lots! Bye!!" She said ending with a laugh.

Midoriya: "of course, bye."

-Call ended-

I hung up the phone and continued to take my clothes off and stepped in the shower, of course singing while I'm at it.

A couple minutes later I step out and put my underwear and shorts on (imagine basketball shorts but he can sleep in them). I didn't even bother putting a shirt on, I'm not in the mood. I head to my kitchen as I grab a bottle of water from the fridge. I place it on the table when I hear a knocking at my door. Who could that be.. this late at night. It was like 11pm in the evening.

"HEYYY YOUR FAVORITE FOOD SUPPLIER IS HERE."

Mina. She brings me food because I can't cook for shit. I usually live off of McDonalds and her food and burn off all the fat from working out. A balance diet indeed.

"ALRIGHT ILL GET THE DOOR IN A SECOND." I scream back because i was in the kitchen.

I start making my way over and grab my towel with my left hand nudging it through my messy hair to get some of the water out as I open the door with my right hand.

"Hey Mina What'd you bring thi-" I started to say when I looked up to find her band mates behind her and I see her face looking guilt as hell. They all looked a little shocked because i was half dressed, some blushing a bit, until my eyes landed on Todoroki. Oh he'll no. My face went from slightly shocked to neutral/serious in an instant.

"Mina. I'm fine with you bringing your band mates over, just remind me next time. Bu-"

"Yay!! Can we co-"

"Mina. I wasn't done. You know how I feel about him. Get Todoroki the fuck away from my house." I said looking him straight in the eye.