Chapter 5

Midoriya's POV:

*click click click*

I could hear sounds in the distance as I started to wake up. I discarded the thought and continued to sleep on the warm ness that I was feeling. Snuggling closer to the souce of the warm ness. Before I could fall back asleep, I heard giggling accompanied by the clicks. I weakly lift my head to be greeted by a familiar face under me. An ash blonde figure whose arm is wrapped around my waist. My arms were wrapped around this figure as well, and it smelled of sweet caramel for some reason. I don't remember cooking caramel. The only thing I know of that smells like caramel is Kacchan.

I take one of my hands away from the figure to rub my eyes so they weren't blurry. Once my eye sight was fine, I look up to see a not-so-angry yet annoyed Kacchan looking at me, looking straight into my green eyes with his crimson red ones.

"Oh good morning Kacchan? How did I get here?" I say looking at him innocently.

"You move in your sleep, I was sleeping on the floor." He said with a 'tch.

"Oh well I'm still tired soo." I responded, laying back onto his chest, and placing my head on his heart. "Although this may seem weird, I'm half awake. So I might regret staying here later. But Im too tired to move. Last night was my first good nights sleep in 3 days. I was awake for 72 hours. I'm staying here unless you push me off. It's your choice. But your heart tells me your comfortable so." I said as I started to drift back to sleep.

"Ahem" a voice said in the distance, followed by a couple more clicks and a couple more giggles.

"What the hell do you want." I said as I completely sat up, looking in the direction of the noise.

"Uh goodmorning Zuzu ?" Mina said with a small grin. Behind her was basically the whole band(besides Todoroki) giggling and taking pictures of the two of us.

"Who the hell said you could come into my house." I said as I finally got off of Kacchan and stood up. Making my way to my fridge in the kitchen, grabbing 2 cold waters. I walk back toward the living room and toss one at Kacchan, he catches it of course and has a small blush on his cheeks while he's at it.

I opened the water bottle and then closed it, screwing the cap back on.

"I asked a question. I'm kinda expecting an answer here." I said looking forward at the band members looking at me in subtle shock.

"Mina let us in." A few of them said eventually.

I looked over at Mina with a death glare. "Mina. Really?" I said annoyingly. I moved my free hand up to my hair to move some off the stands back into place. "I slept for like 8 hours. Let's assume it's 10 am right now. I went to sleep around 2am. And I was awake for 72 hours before that. Do you understand how cranky I am right now." I said looking at Mina and the others.

"I'm sorry babes, I didn't know. I just thought I'd be funny to let them in."

"I know Ash, I know you didn't mean any harm. Just do it when I wake up in the afternoon next time. I still love you lots okay." I said reassuringly, giving her a hug.

"Love you too Zuzu." She said, hugging me back, and then we separated, I looked back at the band mates. Before I could say anything, Sero popped in.

"Mido, my man. You gotta clear up some shit. I can't tell if your straight, bi, gay. Or if your dating Mina or not. I'm really confused."

"Haha Sero I'm sorry about that. Sit down and I'll explain a bit. I'm already cranky, so getting a little mad again won't be a big of a deal."

They all sat around the living room. Kacchan got up and sat on the left couch, crumbling the water bottle I gave him earlier, empty of course. Kirishima and Sero sat on the floor while Mina sat in the middle of the couch with Kaminari on the right.