Chapter 17

"Yeah whatever." kacchan says and then opens his mouth again to say something else. "Listen up, Izuku is joining our band, as a singer and lyricist. The nerd can play instruments too. So yeah." he said with his regular voice but it showed a hint of gentleness and sincerity.

"WOAH!!! YAY!" i heard Mina say as she jumped on me. "Finally Izu is in our band!" she said happily as she was on my back. "It's pretty late Ashido, it's better if we sleep." i said as i pulled out my phone. "Katsuki and i are going to bed, we can celebrate in the morning." i said with a smile and they all complied.

"Night Deku!"

"Goodnight"

"Night Bro!"

and other goodnight phrases were said i grabbed Kacchan's hand and we walked upstairs. I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek before we went to his room. "I love you Kacchan." i said with a smile, he ruffled my hair in response and gave me a smile. So genuine, it made my heart jump.

"Let's go to bed." he said with his voice low and gentle.

I nodded and walked into his room. I grabbed a new pair of boxers from an unopened package of them in a drawer and grabbed a large black shirt from his closet along with some grey sweatpants and headed for the bathroom. "You can change here Kacchan, i'll go change in the bathroom." i said nervously and headed there.

He didn't see what i grabbed from his closet and everything but i was nervous.. I'm not used to wearing his clothes and they all smell like him, it always makes me feel some sorta way. All calm and cozy, but bubbly at the same time. Makes my heart race, and my face heat up. This is love.

I looked in the mirror of the bathroom as i undressed. I grabbed the boxers, and put the large shirt on. Afterward i tried putting on the sweatpants but it didn't fit, they were too big so i just left the shirt that traveled past the boxers. I held the sweatpants in my arms and walked back into the room to find him in just boxers, typical Kacchan but that didn't stop me from blushing a bit.

"Starting today i'm part of Ground Zer0 huh, nice." i said as i gave him a hug.

"We can go call Ochako tomorrow to tell her about it, of course there is going to be a shit ton of paperwork to fill out, but we can make it work." i said again as we went to the bed.

"I love you Izuku. Let's be together forever." he said with sincerity in his eyes.

"I love you too Katsuki, let our stars collide and be intertwined forever." i said with such love in my voice, my emerald eyes shining with love and gentleness as i placed a kiss on his lips and drifted off to sleep in his arms.

End

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS SHORT BUT WHATEVER- hi, ace here. Hello fellow readers, im going to call you guys my spades. Get it ace of spades. Whatever. Anyways, this is the end of this story that i wrote on a whim. There will be an epilogue, i write my stories before hand and then when i finish writing the story, i publish it. It saves me the nervousness and pressure of feeling like i have to write daily to prevent disappointing my followers. So, that how i write my stories. Thank you for taking the time to read my story, it means a lot to me.

Thank you for enjoying my first fan-fiction, Stars Intertwined, and hope you read my other stories that are to come.

-ace