Chapter 11

"What?" I ask Sero.

"You heard me, or do you wanna take a shot already." He said.

"Fine." I said as I started taking off my leather jacket. "This was a cute outfit too." I whined.

A couple giggles could be heard in the distance as I continued to take my shirt off. Throwing it to the side, and slouching back down in my beanbag.

"Oh wait shit it's my turn." I said subconsciously out loud as I spun the bottle. It spun for a short while until it finally landed on Mina.

"Dare." She said eagerly, ha not gonna be so eager in a sec.

"I dare you to ask your crush on a date. Call her right now." I said, giving her my sneaky eyes.

Her eyes widened and her face started to blush. "What what no Izu- i can't - it's too embarrrasin-"

"Then drink babes." I said mocking the nickname she always says.

She gives up in defeat and grabs one of the bottles, pouring herself a shot and swallowing it. 'I hate you so much' she mouthed to me. 'I love you too' I mouthed back, and heard a scoff in the distance.

"My turn again." She said as she spun it. She crossed her fingers, I don't know why but she did. It spun a little more until finally landing on..... Kacchan.

Shit. She's going to get revenge.

"Truth or dare."

"Dare. I ain't no fucking wimp ass extra." Of course.

"Oh little ole Bakugou. Kat-su-ki." She started to say, I could hear him scowl at what was about to come.

"I dare you to give our friend Izuku here a kiss on the cheek." She said.

"Huh?!" He said, ready to get up and fight her.

"I said what I said. Drink or do the dare." She said, glaring at me.

I giggled and slouched back and but my arms behind my head. "As if Kacchan's gonna do that, he's just gonna drink." I said with another giggle.

Before I could even finish giggling I was standing up and Kacchan's body was right in front of mine. His right hand holding my wrist and his other moving towards my chin. He moved it to the side, and kissed my cheek. "I ain't some weak extra." He said with a 'tch and sat back down. I started to blush and sat back down.

I glared at Mina and spoke to her with my eyes. 'I hate you' and she giggled.

"It's your turn Bakubro." Kirishima said as Sero was laughing his ass off.

He glared at me and then at Mina. He slouched forward and spun the bottle, it spun for a bit and landed on Denki. "Truth or dare dunce face."

"Truth." He said with an uneasy face.

"Is it true that eye bags has known Deku for a while?" He asked. Huh? Whys he asking about me and shin.

"Uh.. yeah I guess. Hitoshi said that they've known each other since Mido moved in to his apartment. They used to be neighbors." He said scratching the back of his neck.

He scoffs and lays back down. "Ur turn dunce face."

"Mean, im not that dumb." A couple of people giggle and i slouch back down in my beanbag. Kaminari spun the bottle and it spun for a while. And eventually landed on me.

"Not again." I muttered. "Okay mido, truth or dare."

"Truth." I don't wanna do something risky for right now, my nerves were just starting to calm down. "Is it true that you have ties to the League of Rock band, or was that some rumor." He said with his eyes eager, I guess he's a fan. Yeah im not. The LOR, Tomura. Fuck that wasn't an association, that was a threat. People weren't supposed to see our interactions. He wanted me to join their band, and I declined. They didn't take it very well. Threatened me or whatnot. I think the lead singer, Tomura shigaraki has a crush on me or some shit. I could care less about him. Not after he beat me up in that alley that one time. Guess he didn't take the news too well. That's how I have that scar on my back, he slashed me with a knife like 5 months ago. Not my best moment.

"So? Do you?" He asked again. My face with slight discomfort. "I know who they are, but we aren't considered friends. You can just refer to it as being acquaintances." I said scratching my neck.

"Oh really? That's a bummer, I'm such a big fan of theirs." He said with a pouty face. Yeah that's unfortunate.

"Whatever I guess it's my turn." I said as I spun the bottle.

It spun for a bit, and landed on Kirishima. "Truth or dare."

"Dare. Because I'm manly!" He said, with his sharks smile.

I giggled, and then grinned. "I dare you to ask out your crush." I said and made eye contact.

"Wha-Uh." He said as he gulped. "Alright." He said getting up from his seat, blush on his face. He started to walk over to Sero. I knew it, I shipped them. He holds Sero's hand and brings it to his face. "Will you go on a date with me, Sero Hanta?" He says bluntly.

"Yes! Of course I would man." He says jumping into Sero's arms.

"They look happy." I muttered to myself. "I'm going to go to the bathroom." I said standing up from my beanbag, ruffling my hair and walking away from the group. I walked around until I finally made it to Kacchan's bedroom. I flopped onto his bed and laid under the covers. I wrapped them around me and took in his smell. I should be happy for Sero and Kirishima but I can't help but hate the feeling of seeing people having what has always been taken away from me, love. I just want someone to love me and never leave me. Someone to be beside me on stage, in life, and never cheat. "Fucking hell." I heard someone say. "Why are you laying on my bed nerd."

"K-Kacchan im sorry I just- uh."

"Shut up." He said as he hugged me. "I know seeing them get together poked a nerve. I get it. It hurts." He said as he separated from the hug.

"I'll try to make you happy." I heard faintly through Kacchan's mouth.

"W-hat?" I said with my eyes wide.

"I- shit." He cursed under his breathe. "I like you okay? Jeez, don't fucking get all sentimental and shit." He said. "Since we were brats too." He looked away.

"Huh?!" I said scooting away. "No way. No way that it was mutual. That means you-like me- I like you- we like- EACH OTHER?!" I said looking at him with blush on my face, covering myself back in blankets.