80 | yoongi&jimin

Start from the beginning

After my father ran away disappearing into thin air and leaving us in total shit, we had to strengthen ourselves. I was my mum's strength and she was my strength until Yoongi's father came.

After my mum established herself in the world of work, by creating her law firm, she got married again.

We moved house and went to the house of her new husband, the villa that everyone knows, as well as Yoongi's house.

I had never liked him, but I did like Yoongi. He was older than me, a few years. But somehow, although so different, we managed to create a relationship of true brotherhood.

We had our wooden house, games we shared, the secret places, the pranks made on the people who worked in our house ...

We were two little troublemakers. And I loved it.

Until school started again, people started making fun of me for doing modern dance, but Yoongi defended me. He was already feared by all our schoolmates.

There was a time when he couldn't leave me just because bullies targeted me and beat me. But as soon as Yoongi arrived, everyone ran away.

I was able to overcome it thanks to him and thanks to him I strengthened myself, I learned to defend myself.

Shortly after, a couple of months after their wedding, my mum got pregnant with Yoongi's father. Of our little one, as we call her, my little one.

Yunbae.

Our sister, what truly binds us.

She was the joy of our life. Until Yoongi made sure she was no longer a part of it.

Since that day, he and I have split up.

Everything changed in my life.

Chaerin listens to me carefully, without interrupting me for a moment, she lets me continue everything without my risk of losing my thread.

Nobody knows these things from my past and talking about them aloud with someone is strange. I've always kept them closed with a padlock inside me.

Chaerin is the first person to knows them, as well as my family precisely because they are involved.

I've always tried to keep everyone away from these stories.

《I once saw a picture at Yoongi's house, it was a picture of you two as kids with a little girl, you all had a lollipop and you were-》

《In a park.》

《Yes, right.》

She entered my room for sure, that picture is only there. So she went home with Yoongi then.

I wanted to continue with my speech, but I notice that Chaerin is eager to ask me a question, I understand it because she has the habit of banging two fingers of her hand, index and middle fingers against any surface, in this case, the sofa.

《Is there anything you want to ask me?》

As she speaks she uses a very low voice, almost as if she were whispering so as not to be heard.

《So, that's a bit of a personal question, but what happened to Yunbae?》

《She was taken away from home unjustly by my mum and Yoongi's father after Yoongi himself made a way to unfairly frame her.》

《But how? How did he do it?》

《Yoongi planned some kind of trap to make her look like a girl who needed psychological support.》

《But why did he? She's your sister!》 Her face turns to one of disgust.

《I have no idea why but I think it's because of the heritage of our family. Yoongi is extremely ambitious.》

《So you are in danger too?》

《Not me, I've never been interested in the money or the various companies that our family has.》

Chaerin widens her eyes. Yoongi must never have told her anything about our family, which is strange since he has always been very vain about it.

《We have various types of companies, not just the law firm. My mum was always interested in investing in start-ups that seemed good to her.》

《Wow ...》 Chaerin looks really shocked, she lets herself go on the sofa, staring into space.

《Where is Yunbae now?》

Chaerin's curiosity is one of the things I love about her. She looks like a little girl ready to explore the world, always. Above all, I love when she shows interest in me.

It hurts me to think about certain things, but at the same time, I feel it is good for me because I am talking about it with her.

《The last time I saw Yunbae was when they took her away, indeed, dragged her away, I still remember how the nurses pulled her to take her to the ambulance.》

《I guess it was an odd scene.》

《It was, believe me. I still remember her screams and when she called me, begging to save her.》

I close my eyes for a moment and try to regulate my breathing, it was a trauma for me that day.

《I promised to look for her.》 My voice trembles, my heart tightens with pain.

Chaerin takes my head and cuddles me on her, to console me. No one had ever done that.

Is it possible to feel affection through the skin? The delicacy with which she holds me in her hands makes me forget what we were talking about for a small moment.

《She was little more than a little girl, Yoongi and I were teenagers.》

《I don't understand how a family can do such a thing.》

Her voice sounds genuinely confused and pained for me.

《That's why I decided to leave and live alone.》

《I think I would have done the same.》

《Really? Don't you think I exaggerated?》 I get up from her legs, on which my head is resting.

《What they did is horrible, what Yoongi did is ... I can't even find the words.》she shakes her head embittered, her eyes are tinged.

Sometimes I am afraid that I have made a mistake by leaving, but then I remember Yunbae, her screams and her eyes swollen from crying and I understand that I have made the best choice of my life.

Yunbae didn't deserve that treatment.