The Stray

‐----------------------------------------------------------------
3rd person pov

Weiss: "Isn't the Vytal Festival absolutely wonderful?"

(Y/n): "Nice to see you smiling instead of your usual scowl Weiss."

Ruby: "Really? It's kinda freaking me out."

Weiss: "Of course I'm smiling. How could you not? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances! Parades! A tournament! Oh, the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breathtaking!"

Yang: "You really know how to take a good thing sound boring."

Weiss: "Quiet you."

(Y/n): "Sure it's interesting, but why are we at docks instead of exploring the city?"

Ruby: "Uhg! It smells like fish!"

Weiss: "Students from Vacuo should by arriving by ship today. And, as the representative of Beacon, I believe it is my solemn duty to welcome them."

Blake: "She wants to get the upper hand in the tournament by spying on them."

Weiss: "You can't prove that!"

(Y/n): "There's the scowl."

Ruby: "Whoa."

They all stopped and stared at the crime scene. A dust shop was surrounded by police tape.

Ruby: "What happened here?"

Officer¹: "Robbery. Second Dust shop to be hit this week. This place is turning into a jungle."

Yang: "That's terrible."

Officer²: "And they left the money again."

Ruby: *confused* "Huh?"

Officer¹: "Yeah, just doesn't make a lick of sense. Who needs that much Dust?"

Officer²: "I don't know, an army?"

Officers¹: "You thinking the White Fang?"

Officer²: "Yeah, I'm thinking we don't get paid enough."

The officers walk off and team RWBY walks off.

Weiss: "Obviously it's the White Fang. They're all a group of degenerates."

Blake: *glaring at Weiss* "What do you mean?"

Weiss: "I mean, I don't care for the criminally insane."

Blake: "The White Fang aren't sociopaths. They're just misguided."

Weiss: "Misguided? They want to wipe out humanity!"

Blake: "So they're very misguided. But that doesn't explain why they would rob a dust store in downtown Vale.

Ruby: "Blake's got a point. Besides, the police never caught that Torchwick guy me and (Y/n) ran into a few months ago. Maybe it was him."

Weiss: "That still doesn't change the fact that the White Fang are a bunch of scum. Those Faunus only know how to lie, cheat, and steal."

(Y/n): "Weiss, I'd be careful if I were you. You're on thin ice."

Sailor¹: "Hey! Stop that Faunas!"

(Y/n): "And of course the world attempts to prove us wrong."

Sun: "Hahaha! Thanks for the ride guys!"