Painting the Town Red

As I said, scenes without (Y/n) are boring to type, so I'll try to decently summarize the ones I think I could get away with.

Also, in case you didn't see the hiatus apology I made a book for one-shots where you can request almost whatever you'd like.
‐----------------------------------------------------------------
3rd person pov

Penny finally reveals to Ruby that she is an Android, the first synthetic person capable of generating aura created by an Atlas scientist. Ruby takes it surprisingly well which excites Penny. Their time together is cut short as two Atlas soldiers catch up to them and Ruby is forced to hide.

*   *   *

(Y/n)'s pov

We leave Beacon and head to a nearby parking garage where Yang reveals her motorcycle as she puts her keys in and hops on.

Yang: Ready?

I sit behind her and wrap my arms around her waist.

(Y/n): I am.

Yang: Wow, I thought I'd have to convince you to hug me.

I felt my face burn.

(Y/n): S-shush, I like being safe.

Yang: Suuure you do.

Yang revs the engine as she pulls out of the garage.

I hold on to her tighter so I wouldn't fall off. After a while, we get to the more... crooked part of Vale.

We stop in front of a familiar bar.

(Y/n): Your informant is Junior?

Yang: Yeah, you know him?

(Y/n): Somewhat.

We approach the bar and two bodyguards see Yang run inside.

(Y/n): You're well known here, aren't you?

Yang: You can say that.

We enter the bright and loud bar full of Junior's goons.

Yang: Guess who's back!

Suddenly, there are several guns pointed at us.

(Y/n): I'm not even surprised.

Yang: You can at least try to act shocked.

Junior: Stop, stop! Guns down! Blondie, you're back! ...Why?

Yang: You still owe me a drink.

*   *   *

3rd person pov

Blake and Sun infiltrate a warehouse somewhere in Vale, disguising themselves as new recruits of the White Fang by wearing Grimm masks. They discover that Roman Torchwick is present to unveil one of many new Atlesian mechs he had acquired. Which causes Sun to panic.

*   *   *

Junior: Seriously, I don't know!

Yang: How can you not know?!

Junior: I haven't spoken to him! I haven't even seen him after that night! He leans closer to us He paid me upfront, I lent him my men, and they never came back.

(Y/n): There's no way they just disappeared. You didn't find any leads?

Junior: If there was I would have said so. To Yang Who's the kid?