Welcome to Beacon

I was re-watching Dr. Stone with my mom while starting this.
‐----------------------------------------------------------------
3rd person pov

Ozpin stands in his office with Glynda looking out the window as an army descends onto Beacon

Glynda: Ironwood certainly loves bringing his work wherever he travels.

Ozpin: Well, running an academy and an army makes him a busy man, but yes, it's quite the eyesore.

A message flies across his desk saying "Access Requested"

Ozpin: Come in.

As the doors open, a man walks into the office. His hair is black with some gray areas and he is wearing a white overcoat, with a gray undercoat.

Ironwood: Ozpin!

Ozpin: Hello, General.

Ironwood: Please, drop the formalities.

He walks up to Ozpin and shakes his hand.

Ironwood: It's been too long. You too Glynda! It has definitely been too long since we last met.

Glynda: Enthusiastic at first before dropping the act James! I'll be outside.

She leaves the room

Ironwood: She's the same as ever.

Ozpin walks over to his desk and sets down his mug.

Ozpin: So, what in the world has brought you all the way down from Atlas? Headmasters don't typically travel with their students for the festivities.

Ironwood: Well, you know how much I love Vale this time of year. Besides, with you hosting, I figured that this would be a good opportunity for us to catch up.

Ozpin: Time between friends is well and good, that fleet outside my window leaves me more than slightly concerned.

Ironwood: Concern is what brought them here.

Ozpin: I understand that travel between nations has become increasingly difficult.

Ironwood: We both know I brought those men, Oz.

Ozpin: We are in a time of peace. Displays of power like this will give off the wrong impression.

Ironwood: But if what Qrow said was true--

Ozpin: Then we will deal with it tactfully.

Ozpin: It's the Vytal Festival. A time to celebrate unity and peace. So I suggest that you not scare people by transporting hundreds of soldiers halfway across the continent.

Ironwood: I'm just being cautious.

Ozpin: As am I. Which is why we will continue to train the best Huntsmen and Huntresses we can.

Ironwood: Believe me, I am.

He starts to walk away before turning back around

Ironwood: Let me ask you this, do you honestly believe your children can win a war?

Ozpin: I hope they never have to.