CHAPTER EIGHT

S U M M E R    P O V

After showing Scott how much he pisses me off, we retired to his room when everyone had left. Had a shower brushed my teeth put a nightshirt on pulled the quilt back to sit on the bed lift my legs to slide between the silk sheet and the quilt. Pulled the quilt up to my neck turn the lamp out roll to my side close my eyes to fall asleep but Scott is loud trying his hardest to keep me awake. 

Not finding him amusing, he steps out of the bathroom in his blue shorts, steps towards the bed, pulled the quilt back on his side. "What do you think you are doing?" Turn sit up, stare at him, waiting for him to answer me. He smirks.

"Getting in my bed." Shake my head at his response he turns to sit on the bed when I bring my feet up to push him before he could sit down, he lands on the floor turns hastily to face me while on his knees. Kneel on the bed to make sure he does not get in. He rests his hands on the bed with a sour look on his face. "What the hell. You are pushing your luck. We have a rule." He tells me that is the wrong thing to say to me. Pulled my sleeves up on my shirt, he smirks. "Come on, then. You think you got what it takes to take me on?" Laughing at what he said flopped back on the bed on my back wrap my legs around his neck he tries his damned hardest to release my legs. His face turning red with anger.

"Do not threaten me." He laughs pushing himself up on to the bed over the top of me, my legs still around his neck. "You will lose." His hands grip my hips pulls me under him more while he pulls down his shorts showing his rock hard cock. He licks his lips rips my panties from me. My legs let go we kiss with hate making sure we bite each other on the lips until we draw blood. 

He thrusts deep inside me my nails dig into his shoulders makes him scream with pain. He stands gets a condom places on his cock thrusts back inside me pushing giving me a pain that awakens my passion for need. My body boiling for more, wanting him to be deep giving me pain. 

He bites my lip pulling at it until I scream with pain. Fuelling our passion for the pain. He lifts my right leg biting sucking at my ankle. Flips me over so I am on my front grab his hands pulling them around me digging my nails in his skin he yelps with pain while slapping his body hard against me making sure I feel the force of his hips hitting me. Our lust had turned into a war zone of hurting each other inflicting pain to feed the indulgence of our pleasure. 

Fighting his every move he gave me back twice as much, making sure I knew how much pain he wanted me to feel. Our bodies sweating out of control we are like animals ripping our food apart. He lifts me flinging me on my back which I did not take too kindly too. Climbs over me which made it easy for me to get him on his back. Straddling him riding him fast hard rubbing his chest pinching his nipples until they turned red he moaned showing the pleasure he had. 

His teeth biting my nipples making them red pulling making me wet, so wet it drips on to him. He grabs my hips tightly thrusting hard biting his lip. Moaning with pleasure he lets out a loud moan holds me tight on to his cock while he filled me. Rolled to the side of him all we could hear is our heavy breathing. 

Blink trying to catch my breath realising we had hate sex again. Get off the bed step into the bathroom to have a cool shower to cool my body down from the marathon I had just done. My whole body feels bruised, battered from what we had done. Stepped back into the room with a clean nightshirt on, he steps into the bathroom to have his shower. We do not exchange words or even look at each other.

***********************

Close my eyes not wanting to argue with him he slides into the bed takes a deep breath. Falling asleep only to be woken by his mother in the morning we laid in the bed while she poked her head around the door, looking at us laid in the bed. She smiles steps into the room sits on the chair by the window staring at us. "Scott thought you would like to know your house is ready". Roll to my side he glances at me then back at his mother.

"We will leave today." Smirk with what he said his mother stands to step to the door glances at us.

"That is your choice." She leaves closes the door behind her. Laughing he turns his head to look at me with a confused look. Not saying what I had been thinking slide out of bed have a shower dress make my way down to the dining room to have breakfast.

************************

S C O T T      P O V

Looked in the mirror at the bruises Summer had inflicted on me after a few hours of hate sex. That is how I would describe it, full of hate, revenge but heated with so much passion. After having my shower dressed made my way to the dining room where my family sit having breakfast. Grab a coffee a slice of toast, sit next to Summer who glances at me with a death stare then back at her coffee. 

Not saying a word to her she pinches my thigh makes me turn my head to stare at her looking her dead in the eye. She smirks does a little shake with her head pushes her chair out to stand on my foot with her heel making sure I felt it. Make sure I could feel the hate she had towards me. 

My teeth grit with the pain smiled at her not letting her see how much pain she had inflicted on me. She leaves not saying a word to anyone. Anita looks at me. "Could hear you two last night." My sister laughs. Glanced at my parents they sit back folding their arms with amused smiles. Not sure how to react to what my sister said but it is obvious my parents heard us too. Give them a grin they shake their heads.

"Scott, you have not got to stay married to her. The deal is void with her mother putting the shop up for sale." Looked at my father with a confused look with what he said, not sure what he really is saying to me. Yes, we hate each other but, we are married. Sip my coffee Anita folds her arms.

"I for one like Summer. She is just what this family needs." Our parents look at her with a dumbfounded confused look. "Come on. She is not afraid to show who she is or act like she is part of this family. If you ask me Scott is out of her league." Stared at my sister who just confused the whole situation with what our father said.

"Maybe you should have married her." She smirks shakes her head leans slightly forward.

"You still do not get it?" Shake my head with what my sister is saying, still not sure what she means. She laughs looks at our parents then back at me. "Scott, you are jealous of her. She is well-liked but with your reputation, you have done what you only know how to do, which is use her just like you do to all the other girls you have fucked." Our father chokes our mother sits up places her hands on her lap. "I watched you when she was with Travis. You looked angry with him touching her, why the hell do you think you had an argument with him?" Pushed my chair from the table placed my napkin on my plate rest my hands on the table looking at Anita dead in the eyes.

"You know nothing. So do not go assuming you know what my marriage is like. You have no idea." Spit my words out my father stands folding his arms giving us a stern look.

"I have an idea. This marriage ends now." My father is full of rage which I know there is no reasoning with him so there is no point trying to talk to him or to persuade him otherwise. Stand straight take a deep breath leave storming out the door slamming it so, they know how upset I am with what had been said.

*********************************************

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER ? 

WOULD LIKE TO READ YOUR COMMENTS 

THANK YOU FOR READING

WILL SCOTT'S FATHER END THIS MARRIAGE?