VANILLA & CARAMEL🔞

⚠⚠⚠🔞🔞🔞

Warning!! This chapter is rated SPG.
.... It contains, you already know what.

BEAM

I'm now having my alone time at our faculty canteen, studying some of the lessons in advance alone as both of my friends are out with their boyfriends, and Forth can't join me due to his group project that need to be done today.

Just then as I'm so engrossed with my lessons enjoying the fact that I can understand it all alone, I felt a light tap on my shoulder making me turn around to see the person who called for my attention.

But to my surprised to see two guys, one is if I'm remembering it right named Laem who's Forths friend, and beside him stand a guy I don't know.

"Hey Beam." He greeted, making me wonder what are they doing here I greeted back, "Hi, August, right?"

"Yeah, glad you remember my name, Ermm.. This is my boyfriend Park by the way. Baby, he is Forth's-" He introduced but was cut by the guy who supposed to be his lover.

"Lover" Park said, "Yeah Forth is always talking about you everytime he is with Laem so I always hear your name with their conversations, Nice to meet you Beam." He said flashing a smile and so I do the same, "Nice to meet you Park." I greeted back feeling flashed about what he just said about Forth.

"Ermmm.. By the way what are you doing here, You are not Medical students right?" I asked, trying to brush of the awkwardness in me.

"Oh, Yeah... We just come here to deliver something, We are about to go home actually when Forth ask me to deliver something."
Laem said as he is digging something on his bag.

"Oh, Here" He exclaimed, pulling a cup of Vanilla caramel brownie ice cream "And here." He continued with a small fancy box of what seems like a caramel filled chocolate.

Handing it both to me, "He said Sorry that he could not fetch you and cant call you as his phone battery was drain, and lastly he said what does he ask me to say again?
He said as he look to Park and scratch his temples.

"He said eat those caramel chocos so you wont miss him, and Save the vanilla part of the ice crem, he want those." Park stated.

"That dude is weird he like to eat your left over probably melted later ice cream now? How you fall for him." Laem said and shakes his head.

"Thanks for bringing this here, and sorry if Forth have bother you to deliver this." I told them.

"No worries, Forth is my best buddie, Anyways we will go now. Enjoy your chocolates." Laem said and that I just wai' to them before they left.

"Eat those caramel chocos so you wont miss him, and Save the vanilla part of the ice cream he want those." The words that Park said have repeated in my mind as I look at the snacks on my hands.

Remembering what have happend yesterday between me and Forth, I then felt my face heat up, Covering my cheeks with my hand hoping I don't look like a red tomato right now.

Just then as I'm trying to remove the image of us making out I heard my friends voice, "Hey! Beam!" Pha greeted, as he sat in front of me.

"Oh, Why your face is so red? are you alright?"
He said as he place the back if his hand at my forehead.

"I'm Fine, Your date with N'Yo is done?"
I said as I remove his hand.

"Yeah, Are you studying for our next class," He asked back, but as I'm about to answer him he cut my words, "-change question. Why you have lot's of sweets? I thought you don't like eating a lots of sweets?"