AQUARIUM

BEAM

I was just arranging my things, and about to sleep already when I heard my phone bells indicating I have a message, and so I grab it from my corner table. Swiping the screen to found who the text is from I saw that it was unsaved number.

✉ : Hey Beam, this is Forth.... Make sure to save my number 😊

: and oh, See you tomorrow.😉

I decide to reply his text message, well because I don't want to be rude. Then save his contact to my phone, before putting it back down on my table.

✉Beam: Hey Forth, sure see you tomorrow.

And not longer than a minute my phone beeps again.

✉Forth: And I was wondering If it's okay to you if I fetch you tomorrow? And just go to Siam together, besides we will all meet there anyways.

✉Beam: Yeah sure.

✉Forth: Good night 😊

✉Beam: Good night too.

✉Forth: 💤🌙😊 🌠🌠🌠

After reading well more like seeing his last message I decide now to lay on my bed, and make myself fall a sleep.

[Next Morning]

Phana have told us that we should meet by 8:30 Am because the Sea Life Aquarium will open at 10AM, he stated that we should go very early just in case there will be a long line or if not there will be just less people for us to enjoy more the place without it being crowded , So here I woke up very early today take a bath as soon as I woke up and do all my morning routines including eating my breakfast of course. But just then while I'm busy eating my sandwich while reading a my Harry Potter book. I heard our door bell ringing.

Who the heck visits our house this early, my mom don't even told me that we will have visitors.

But just then as soon as I opened the door I saw Forth standing outside our gate and wave his hand on me.

"Good morning Beam." He greeted as I walk out of the door.

"Morning." I confusedly greeted back, "It's still 7Am, you are so early. " I said as I open the gate.

"Come inside first," I offered, and so he did, "Have you ate some breakfast? Because I'm still eating mine." I asked.

"Not yet, but I make some Pancake and Bacon and brought it here." Forth said making me notice the container that he was holding.

He is really something.

"Oh, so I will assume that your kitchen table was broken and so you decide to eat your breakfast here." I sarcastically told him as we entered inside.

"Not really broken, but you are correct when it comes to I want to eat here. Forth says as he sat down at one of the chair in our kitchen like he was also living here.

"Here this one is for you.  I have made one for aunty too." Forth continued as he put one of the food container with three pancakes and three bacon strips on it.

"Thanks..." I said, feeling bit bad that I didn't prepare extra food, "Here, let's exchange have my extra sandwich."

"Thanks." He said taking it, "So you are reading a Harry Potter book." He point out seeing the book lying on the table.

"Well what's new." I shrugs, taking a slice of the pancake he bought. "Wow this pancake is superb!"

"Did you really make this? or you ordered it? or your mom made this." I asked with a small doubt that he actually cook it.