FRIENDS

BEAM

It is already the next day and I'm at our faculty canteen with my two best friends, Phana and Kit.

The three of us have been friends since our High school years, and all been attending the same class until to this day that we are in college.

Well the actual fact is... Pha and Kit are the only people who I'm friends with, the three of us have already created a good bond like we're real siblings.

"So Beam when are we allowed to visit your new house?" It was Pha who started the conversation.

"Hmmm... If you guys want , you can go later after class." I replied, "Just if you guys are not busy with your lovers." I remarked, as they're always with their lovers if we're not together.

"No we are not, Right ai'Pha?" Kit exclaimed turning around to look at Phana to assure it.

"Yeah." Phana answered, "Wayo will be with his Angel gang today anyways so let's go to your new house later after class."

"Okay. It is set then." I said giving them a nod which makes Kit cheered.

"Yasss!!" He screams, "But first let's go back to our class room or our professor will kill us if we are late." Kit said changing his expression from excited into horror.

Three hours had passed, and our class finally ended. We all stepped out off our room stretching our arms to relief our sore bodies.

"Let's go to you new house now Ai'Beam." Kit announced, and told me to lead the way.

I nod, and we all agree to take Phanas car as he is always our uber, cons of being the only friend who owns a car.

"Okay then, just be my navigator in our way there." Phana told me, and so I did until we finally reach our new houss.

"Wow Beam! Your new house is so nice!" Kit exclaimed in amazement as we got off Phas car.

"Ermm... Thanks?— anyways, Let's go inside now Mom's there also." I told them.

"Hello auntie." Both Kit and Pha greeted in unison as soon as we entered the door.

"Oh Hello Kit and Phana, come come." Mom greeted back, "Don't be shy." She noted, which I'm sure they will not be.

"We're visiting here to check your new house auntie." Kit announce giving my mom his dimpled smile.

"Then how is it? What do you think son?" She asked Kit.

"I would say It is so nice auntie." He declare, putting his two thumbs up.

"Yeah and it looks so cozy." Phana added.

"I knew right." Mom excitedly remarked, "That is why I choose this one."

"Uh, we will be going up to my room now mom." I said trying to push both of my friends to go up the stairs.

"Are you not going to tour us ai' Beam?" Kit asked.

"This is a house ai'Kit not a museum." I answered shaking my head which makes Kit pouted like a kid.

"Ai'Kit you are acting like Ming now. Stop it, It does not suit you." Phana stated.

"And you are acting like N' Wayo." Kit argued.

"How come huh?" Pha demand.

"Oi!! stop you two and let's go to my room!!" Burst pushing them both to the stairs.

"So this is your room, still looks like usual , just got bigger." Phana remarked as soon as they entered.

Which is true, as I didn't even change my old interior arrangement  "Well of course because my stuffs are just the same. why should I buy new one."

"Have a point,  But at least this is bigger you have a lot of space to lay down because you don't even go out." Kit sarcastically said.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny Kit." I laugh back in a sarcasm.

"So... What should we do now?" Pha asked to probably make us stop from arguing like usual.

"Let's eat I'm hungry." Kit declared, and asked "Do you have food at the kitchen ai'Beam?" See, they will never be shy specially this one person.

"I don't know, Let me ask mom." I said, and excused myself to go down stairs leaving them in my room to ask my mom if we have any food.

"Mom.. Do we have any food?" I asked as soon as I stepped down.

"Oh yes dear.  Go get the cake at the refrigerator, go eat that with your friends." She answered, which makes me confused why would he buy a whole cake.

"Why did you bought cake mom?"

"Oh no, It's from my friend. The Mother of Forth the boy we meet last night.  She visits me here this morning and brought that cake as a gift."

"Ohh.. then I'll bring this up to my room and feed those peasants friends of mine." I announced, knowing my mom is not really a big cake eater.

And that I go back to my room bringing the cake, and few small plates, and a fork.

"Here eat some cake peasants." I announce.

"Thanks you your highness." Kit said bowed, and grab the box of cake from my hand.

"So do you have any close people here already?" Pha asked as he was slicing some cake.

"Is that even a question ai'Pha?" I asked him back, knowing the answer.

"Oh yeah of course not." He said shaking his head.

"Dude make some more friends, You will be living here in your whole life." Kit added, as he take his piece of slice.

"You are talking now like my mom ai'Kit."

"Really?"

"Yeah, she also told me that yesterday when we are driving our way here."

"Auntie and Kit is right though." Pha voiced out.

"You know guys that I don't even know how to start a conversation right? And guys know i'm introvert AF." I remind them.  "I'm just lucky that it was the two of you who asked me to be friends with me."

"Well maybe try to socialise more?"

"Thou shalt not say that to an introvert." I avert.

"Oh, Sorry then. But still—"

"Okay. Okay.. I will try if someone ask me to be friends with them I will be but if its only— if they are a good person like you guys."

"Awww.. Beam called us good persom ai'Pha... I'm so touch." Kit faked cry, and I just rolled my eyes.