Those Bites

BEAM

I'm as usual the first one to came in our class among me, Kit and Pha, and as my two best friends are still not here I'm now doing some usual stuff which is reading my text book.

"Ai' Beam!!!" Kit called my name as he slam my arm table.

"You don't need to hit my table you know."
I told Kit as I lift my head to face him.

"Oho!!~ I see you already give your V-Card to ai'Forth." He whispered as he take a sit beside me.

"What are you talking about?" I try to act like I don't know what his dirty mind mean.

"Pssshh still acting innocent, look at that 2 love bites at the side of your neck."
He said as he pointed to my neck, then I remember that the hickeys that Forth have gave me just this weekend was still visible, damn so how many days it will be gone? it's been almost 4 days if you count this day.

"So tell me, when and where did you give your V- card to him? is that when you go at the resort? I saw Forth's post last day."

"What? No! Did not!" I try to denied

"You have two hickeys on your neck, now your are telling me nothing happends? Aint gonna believe you ai'Beam!" His nosy mouth argued, then suddenly Phana came and take a sit on my other side.

"What are guys chatting about?" Phana asked taking a sit beside us.

"Ai'Pha, Beam have gave his V- Card to Forth already!" Kit shouted and all I can do is hide my face.

"What?!!" Phana almost choke with the water that he is sipping.

"Look, Beam got two love bites on his neck." Kit pointed making Phana inspect my neck. "Oho~ Who are you and what did you do to our pure and innocent Beam bear?"

"You guys are talking nonsense!" I argued "Nothing happend really! he just kiss me and accidentally marked my neck."
I reason out again as I'm trying to cover it with the collar of my shirt.

"No way." Phana frown, eyes still locked on my marks.
"Yep I will not believe you with this one." Kit added.

"Pshhh , What ever."
I rolled my eyes and thank the lord as our professor have already come, thank god this topic will be over.

..... or so I thought.

"My dear soon to be doctors, I need you guys group your self in to 3." Our professor said as soon as he entered inside our class room. "After that follow me and we will go to the lab." He continued and so that, after the other students have group themselves as because as usual it's us 3 will be in one group. All of us student have fall in line properly as we follow our prof at the lab, but the thing is it was a lab for x- rays inside that room is 6 more smaller room and have chest x-ray machine, which is now not so good situation for me.

Why? Our professor instructed us that we need to X-ray our group mates. X-ray, Means I need to take my shirt off , taking my shirt of means ai'Kit and ai'Pha need to see me shirtless, them seeing me shirtless means them seeing the hickeys on my chest and abdomen part.

"Ai' Beam! You go first, remove your shirt now." Pha command as we enter to the room that the only 3 of us are on it.

"I—Kit should go first." I force and pushed Kit next to the machine. Making him frown to my sudden action "What's with that? as if we did not saw you topless before."

"Just go first!" I try to argue until Kit finally gave in and remove his shirt, hand it to me to hold as ai' Pha started to X-ray him.

"Ei Beam! your next." I heard phana called bringing me back to reality as my brain is too busy thinking how can I escape this moment.