THANKS TO MOMS B-DAY

FORTH

Today was my Mom's birthday and so we just decide to celebrate her special day at her favourite restaurant. But little do I forgot that my mom and Beams mom are close friends and with that mom have invited them to come with us.

And we just decide to use our family car as my mom is driving auntie is at the passenger seat and me and Beam at the back seat.

With my mom driving and aunty sitting at the passenger seat, while me and Beam are at the back seat. Now I can't actually just stop to wonder where genes do Beam get his introvert-ness, as his mom seems so talkative while she and my mom have their endless chitchats. Maybe is father? speaking of father, both our dads do work out of the country.

"You boys are quiet back there." I heard my mom suddenly speak to us. "I thought you guys are close?" She asked as maybe she have noticed that me and Beam are not talking to each other the whole ride which is normal for us two.

"We are, but it will be rude if we talk when you and auntie are talking, you know how loud I am mom." I reason out and that makes both our moms let out of a chuckle.

"Beam is always like that, always silent. Sometimes I wonder how he act with his circle of friends." Auntie stated, I'm just glad that his friends don't found him boring to be with. She continued, and I make a glance to Beam who is listening some song to his earphone, eyes staring at the road.

After a few minutes we have finally arrived at the restaurant. Beam and auntie sits beside each other and so do me and my Mom.

Mom have ordered a tons of food, and by I mean tons I mean almost all what is listend in the menu.

Mom and auntie have take a selfies together and as mom saw that I and Beam are just sitting and watching them..

"Forth, Go sit beside Beam first. Hurry.
She said, swinging her hand to the air gesturing me to hurry up."

"Why?" I asked, acting like I don't want to move from my chair.

"I will take pictures of you of course. "
Mom stated, and I just obey her like a good son, well not that I don't like it right?

"1...2..3... Smile!" And the sound of her phone shutter can hear, we take two photos one on my moms phone, the other on auntys phone.

"Oh you two looks so good together." Both of out moms said in unison. I know they only mean the picture and not as a you know. As our parents don't even know. I turned to look at Beam and didn't failed to see his redden face, sure he's thinking the same as me.

"Okay, I think we should eat now."
Mom announced and when I'm about to dig in... "Looks like you don't want to transfer a seat." Mom commented, and that I realised that I'm still sitting beside Beam, so I stand up and apologise to auntie before going back to my sit beside mom.

Just then as I sat down I got a glance from Beam who is having his paradise with the food.