HARRY POTTER

BEAM

My class just finally ended,  and I'm on my way to the food park alone– of course. Because unfortunately both my bestfriends  are having a date with their boyfriends today. And Mom also told me that she might go home late because it's her friends birthday today.

Once I reached the food park I decided to buy some fried rice and iced tea for drink, gladly the place is not yet packed or I will be having a hard time to look for some table.

Just then as soon as I'm seated and about to eat my first bite. I felt someone tapped my shoulder, and as I turned my head to see who is that person.

"Hi Beam. Don't mind if I sit here?" It was Forth holding a tray of food.

"S-sure." I said, not wanting to sound rude of I reject him.

"So why are you eating alone now?" He asked, before taking a bite of his food.

"Uh, my friends have their date today, and also mom is at a friends birthday party."

"You?" I asked. Not that I'm really wondering.

"Me? well my mom is with your mom now, so, yeah." He stated. "Anyways.. your friends are on date now and your alone...so that means you are still single?" He said, and I see the smirk on his face. Is he mocking me or what?

"Well, luckily yeah." I said, convincing myself how lucky I am for not needing to deal with couple fights.

"Ohh.. still cant get over with your ex?" So he assumes that I ever have one.

"Never have been.... I have no time for such kind of relationship." I tell him, which is actually kinda true.

"Ohhhh..."

"How about you?" I asked back to continue this short conversation.

"You mean?? If i'm still single?"

"Yeah?"

"Oh.. Nah, the person that I like is not yet ready for such kind of relationship, So I think we will be friends first." He said sipping his drink.

"Oh what a bummer."  I comment.

"Not really. As long as I can always be with that person."

"–Anyways are you going somewhere after this?"

"Nah, probably gonna stay in my cave."

"Oh wanna go hang out with some of my friends?"

"Nah, Thanks. I'm not into going out for a long period of time. I rather stay inside my room, watch some movies or read some novel books." I proudly stated.

"Oh you read novel books." He said.

"You read too?" I asked, with a small hint of hope.

"Nah, but my mom do so." He said, as expected with his looks.

"Also have force me to read her favorite book series, I don't hate it though the story is nice fun to read also can make it's readers cry somehow.

"Oh... what book series was it?" I asked curiously, this time I'm really interest to know.

"Harry Potter," He said, and oh I felt my heart jump from just hearing it,  "My mom is a huge fan of it and if I mean huge her room has a mural painting of hogwarts castle, she hired some to paint it." He said, and I can't help but to feel envy.

"Wow, I actually, Harry Potter is also one of my favorite book series." I told him.

"Great taste." He complimented, "Uh, thanks?"

"Oh! do you have any copies of Harry Potter movie?" He suddenly asked.

"Nah. I only have books, I wanna buy some CD's but I can't find any here in Thailand. also don't thrust ordering products from outside the country, because it might got damaged once I got it."

"Ohh.. great, My mom happend to have all the CD's of it, if you want.. Let's watch some of it after? " He offered, and who could say no to Harry Potter!

"Your house or Mine?" He then asked.

"Wait now?" I asked, and he nods. Aren't you going to hang out with your friends after eating?"

"Nah,"

"But you just said–"

"Oh that, I was just still planning but watching movies with you sounds more fun, Besides I always hang out with them." He surprisingly declared.

"Watch with me? Fun?" I confirmed.

"Yeah."

"Okay." He is really weird, but he also got Harry Potter CD's so...

After we finished eating, we both decide to not waste a time. We went to their house grab get the Harry Potter CD's and after that we go inside our house, as i'm actually not comfortable staying on a different house.

FORTH

I was looking for a great spot to eat my food when my eyes captured Beam sitting alone not that far from where I'm standing.

Thanking the gods for this opportunity I walk to his table and, I tapped his shoulder to get his attention. And as soon as he looked at me I asked him if I can sit with him, which is he is okay with.

I asked him why he is all alone now, well I know that his mom is not at their house because my mom told me that they will be attending some party, but shouldn't he be out with his friends instead?

Just then after few question and answed. I found out that he is still single, and that I think is good?

But he told me that he is not yet ready with such relationship. So I think it will be a challenge?

Then he asked me if I'm also single which is yes of course, and now trying to be notice by the person I think I like but not ready with such thing?

I'm also still confuse.

I also found out that he likes to read novel books specially Harry Potter which is the greatest addiction of my mom, well luckily I got to spend my free time with him now for sure, all thanks to my moms addiction to the said fantasy series.

I really want to get to know him. And so I didn't waste more time, as soon as we've finished eating I told him that we should leave already so we can watch few movies, he choose to watch it in their house I'm okay with because I don't want him to be uncomfortable.

Once we got to our house I asked him to stay at the living room first as I get the CD's to my moms room. Luckily that mom didn't lock her door or I will be in great embarrassed failure.

Once I got the CD's I called Beam and go straight to their house.

Beam decided to make some popcorn and put it in a bowl, and told me that we will be watching up stairs to his room. So we went up and set up his DVD and TV.

And that Both of us just watch three Harry Potter movies in one sitting and not knowing that it is almost midnight. I promise him that we will be finishing the rest of the movies tomorrow after class, so I asked his class schedule, and he showed me the copy of his schedule.

See people that is how you get the class schedule of someone you like.

But so dumb of me I went back home forgetting to ask his number, Well I still can ask it on the other day, and hey... I live in front of his house. I can just walk straight across if I want to talk talk to him? Maybe?