"Let's discuss this in my chambers." He says and Jade smirks before walking ahead of him to his door.

She knows his rapist eyes are staring at her ass. She can feel them practically burning holes in her skirt. But she just set the bate, and he is now trapped.

As the both walk into his office, she notices the sound of the lock switching.

Smoothing our her skirt she slowly sit in her chair as Gustavo sits in his desk chair.

"So now we can discuss the matter privately." Gustavo says and Jade nods.

"I want to discuss Catalina Donatello." Jade proclaims and Gustavo shakes his head.

"I cannot discuss that particular student with you. Her family has made the school sign the NDA." He replies shrugging which makes Jade's anger boiling inside her increase.

"I have a documents from the firm that overrides that." Jade says as she shuffles through her briefcase.

Before the man infront of her can blink the excruciating pain of her dagger flows through his hand.

Jade places her hand on Gustavo's mouth to muffle his cries of pain. They both look down at the dagger standing upright and lodged in the priests hand. Gustavo looks as if he's about faint as Jade smirks.

"I believe the document has stated clearly what I need from you." Jade asks her eyes locked with his.

The man gets lost in the stormy gray orbs as he nods his head slowly.

"Good. Now tell me everything you know about Catalina Donatello." Jade commands in her native accent before smirking at the horror in the man's eyes.

————————-

"It's time." Scar says just as soon as Iris makes her way back from the back of the van in a nun costume.

"I can't believe I have to wear this." Iris says in a disgust tone.

"Well I'm glad I don't have to. I can just smell the burning of the flesh. God knows you're not his child." Scarlett says shaking her head and Iris rolls her eyes before looking in the rear mirror.

"Once upon a time in a land far, far away. I was once God's sweet, little, innocent angel." Iris says while adjusting her costume.

"And what happened?" Scarlett asks and their eyes lock as a wicked gleam flashed in their pupils.

"Oh you know I found the devil and he made me his Siren." Iris answers smirking at Scarlett who chuckles.

"Hell is hot this time of year." Scarlett comments and Iris cocks her gun back.

"That's why I am about to send some people to their vacation." Iris says before shoving the gun in her thigh holster and lowering the nun dress.

Iris gets out the van without a single word. She makes her way across the street. Opposite way of where Jade went; the catholic school for the boys.

Iris blends in perfectly smiling at some of the teenage boys and nuns. She quickly rushes up the old, ran down, cemented staircase; which leads to the third floor.