Sinners

"I hate catholic schools

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"I hate catholic schools." Iris says with disgust as she watches from the van  an old nun yanking a pleading school girl to god knows where angrily.

"Why?" Scar asks as she continues to type viciously on her laptop in the passenger seat next to her

Iris continues to stay silent, ignoring her question. Her past is dark and she wants it to stay that way; in the dark.

"Jade you ready?" Iris asks in her earpiece.

"In position." Jade states in the earpiece as she walks past the van in a tight black pencil skirt and a matching loose fitting blouse. Her heels clicked as they hit the pavement and into the corridor of the catholic school.

Jade pushes a strand of her blonde wig back behind her ear, with her red manicure nails. Jade smirks as she notices the distasteful looks from some of the nuns.

Her smirk morphs into and evil grin, as she notice other nuns begin to pray for her sins that she is now committing, just by wearing the outfit. Jade flips her hair and begin to strut to the Headmasters office.

She pushes the door open harshly causing the elderly nun to jump up in surprise. Jades icy gray eyes locks with her big brown ones.

"I'm here for the headmaster. I'm with a private investigation firm." Jade's says in an american accent. You can't even detect it was fake.

"Oh um yes ma'am. Let me retrieve him." The nun stammers out while getting up and making her way to the headmasters office.

Jade smirks at the lady's behavior. She always had that effect on men and women. One icy look from her and they could barely get out a word. But that didn't work on Antonio. No matter how many times she tried, he would just stare back with the same amount of intensity.

"Hello, I'm Father Gustavo." A tan man with ash gray hair says as he walks around the front desk.

Jades eyes connects with his and he stops in his tracks. She knew him. She knows every man that has used her body for their own pleasure. He was one of the men Romano gave her to. One of the man that took a piece of her innocence by force. Stripping her if her dignity. It sickens her to see him in a priests robe.

Rage consumed her.

Father Gustavo, has no idea whom she was due to the disguise. But he is about to be reintroduced. However, Jade has to keep her calm. Had to remain in character.

"I'm Elsa Santiago." Jade manages to say lightly as she shakes his hand, "I'm from a private investigation firm sent by the board to look into a missing person case." Jade informs and she can see Father Gustavo's eyes widen a bit.