Intrusion

"I can't believe I let you two talk me into this!" Christian exclaims dramatically

Jade shared a knowingly look with Scarlett before turning to a nervous looking Christian Vitali.

"When we ask if you want to join van epic ass mission. You need to learn that we aren't doing anything basic." Jade says patting his back.

Vinny Sicario walks in and shakes his head at the pale looking Christian, "You know we're mafia men. We're already dead men walking, why not make the most of the short lives we have." Vinny says before handing Christian a flask.

Scarlett smirks at Vinny's words, as she continues to type on the laptop navigating through the server.

"Well put Vin." She says and he winks at the intelligent red head.

Diandra, Franco, Antonio all walk in, Diandra leading with her nearly full term baby bump.

"You know I called Franco and Vinny for help. How the hell did you even convince your guard dogs to let you tag along?" Jade asks walking up to her the woman that is like a big sister.

"I didn't have to convince them. I'm the queen and if my girls need help; I'm helping. Especially when Iris has been taken." She says smiling softly.

Vinny snorts walking past the two, "Don't forget to tell her you threatened to set the new Sicario estate on fire." He says and Diandra rolls her eyes.

"Details, details, I'm hormonal they don't have to take everything I say literal." Diandra retorts crossing her arms.

"Well when you have a track record of setting things on fire, we learn to take your threats literal." Franco says as he wraps an arm around his wife.

"Well it's not like I get to do the fun shit! Like seriously, you couldn't wait to execute a plan like this after I give birth!? I'm sitting in the cockpit while you fuckers get to skydive out of the plan in cars!" Diandra rants as Jade watches her amused.

"Well you have our god daughter inside you to keep safe." Scarlett informs smiling innocently.

"Oh bite me Red." Diandra retorts before turning her glare to her husband.

"This will be the last fucking time I miss out on great ass missions, because you decided to dump your kids in me." She says with a huff crossing her arms.

"You were the one that said you wanted to make more babies tesoro."Franco argues smirking down at his upset and hormonal wife.

"Sleep with one eye open Sicario." Diandra states before hastily walking away out the garage room, that sat at the back of the Sicario family's massive jet.

Franco rolls his eyes at his wife antics before turning to an amused Jade, "This is the last time I'm getting her stubborn ass pregnant."

"At least she didn't run away this time." Scarlett chimes in causing Franco to send her a glare.