Trust

Jade

Jade

"So what do we got all together?" Iris asks as we get settled in the booth of a small diner.

"Gustavo conformed that Catalina was indeed seeing the Ben kid. They got caught making out in his room by one of the nuns. She's the shy kid he's the bad boy. Oil and water. Besides there is a no fraternization rule in the schools." I explain pooping a french fry in my mouth.

"So they were sneaking around." Iris concludes as I nod agreeing.

"There are cameras all over both campuses. Many of the students either don't care or too dumb to notice them. Catalina and Ben left together the night of her disappearance, but he came back alone." I continue to explain what Gustavo told me.

"Let me guess to keep him out the investigation his family paid off the school and Gustavo?" Iris asks and I tap my nose signing that she was correct.

"I hate catholic schools." Iris comments rolling her eyes before sipping her milkshake.

"Now that we hacked into Ben's laptop we can see whatever he does on there. And since it's a MacBook I can see his text massages as well. Old and new." Scarlett informs as she scrolls through her phone.

"And around the day that Catalina went missing, Ben and some of his friends wanted to get her bd some girls drunk at a club in the city. Their words not mine." Scarlett adds on rolling her eyes.

I snort and shake my head looking out the window, watching the sun go down.

"Maybe we can go there and ask a few questions about that night." Iris suggests as I continue to stare at the dark figures looming around.

"Yeah I'm already working on it. It's spring break for the catholic school tomorrow. I have a strong feeling Ben and his friends are going to be there." Scarlett smirks waving her phone as Iris flashes an evil grin.

I squints my eyes and realization dawns on me as I recognize a particular shadow lean on a black SUV. I watch as he lets out a puff of smoke, and drops his cigarette to the ground.

"Guys they're here. Move." I command the girls. On cue,with no questions ask, Iris and Scar jump up out the booth.

With one last glance, we all split up in the diner all going different ways towards the back exit. I make my way through the kitchen bobbing and weaving pass the cooks and servers.

Pulling out my gun, I take the safety off immediately waiting for anything.

After all we did have a shootout with the Boogeyman's trusted soldiers.

He's gonna kill us.

Making my way through the back exit the same time as Iris and Scarlett. I give them a quick nod and before we can take off three SUVs pull up in front of us.