We continued chopping all the ingredients as I told her what to do. I saw that she was struggling to cut the tofu so I went behind her and grabbed her hands then showed her how to cut it. After helping her I realized what I was doing and I saw that she was blushing. Then I let go of her hands and looked away while blushing.

We didn't say anything to each other for a bit. We continued cooking the food. Once we finished we sat down and ate together. After a bit of silence Y/N finally spoke and broke the silence.

"The food is good! Thank you for helping me cook" She looked at me but I didn't look up.

"No problem I am glad I was able to help." I said to her.

"Are you feeling better Dahyun?" I looked up from my food to see her looking at me.

"I am feeling better thank you! Although, I still feel upset that I can't perform... But it's for the best." I smiled but then my smile slowly faded as I became upset.

She noticed and quickly changed the subject, "So what shall we do today since it is your rest day?" She said in a cheery mood as I chuckled.

"Can we watch a kdrama together? There is this show I have been wanting to watch but I have been too busy to watch it." I looked at her excitedly as she nodded.

"Sure" I jumped from my chair and then quickly walked to the couch and turned on the TV.

We sat down for a couple hours and shared a blanket together while eating some popcorn. The kdrama was so good I almost started crying.

When we both reached for the popcorn we touched each other's hand. I looked at her and I smiled at her while she looked away from me blushing. I thought to myself, "So she must feel something too."

I suddenly felt the courage and reached for her hand and intertwined our fingers together. She looked at me shocked while I gulped and continued to smile at her.

"I just want to hold your hand" I pulled her hand closer to me. I saw her face starting to become red as I noticed my heart was beating faster.

"O-okay..." The way she said that was so adorable I can't get over it. She makes me feel excited and happy.

We continued to watch the show until I noticed Y/N fell asleep. I decided to sleep on her shoulder.

After sometime I opened my eyes and saw Y/N staring at me. "Are you staring at me?" She pulled away and looked away.

"N-no..." I smiled at her as she nervously tried to hide the truth.

"I know you were" I smiled at her as she nervously tried to hide the truth.

"N-no... I am not. What do you mean?" I can't hold my feelings in much longer she is too cute.

I reached for her cheeks and held it with both of my hands. I looked deeply into her eyes and then at her lips, they look so soft. I leaned in and kissed her as she kissed back. I can't control myself... Please forgive me Momo. When we pulled away she became awkward with me. She then excused herself and walked away to go to the bathroom.

I know I messed up big time but I love her too much that I can't control it. I know she secretly feels the same but I want her to realize that. I saw it in her eyes and the way she kissed me. I know she has feelings for me too. But I can't do anything because we are both in a relationship. I continued to watch the kdrama until I fell asleep again on the couch.

-

Y/N's POV

While watching the Kdrama with Dahyun I realized Ryujin hasn't contacted me all day. I am sure she is busy so I won't think much of it.

As I checked my phone for a text I reached in to the popcorn bin with my other hand. I realized that I touched Dahyun's hand. I looked at her and blushed. Then I took my hand away and looked at the TV screen to look away from her.

From the corner of my eye I saw her smiling at me and then she suddenly reached over and held my hand. I looked at her surprised and in shock.

"W-What are you doing" I started to feel my heart beating rapidly as started to internally panic.

"I just want to hold your hand" What? Just want to hold my hand? I feel like my heart is about to burst.

"O-okay..." I tried to speak in a calm voice. I allowed her to hold my hand because... well... I felt happy when she was holding my hand. I just wanted to scream and jump up and down in excitement. Oddly this excitement was much stronger than when I held hands with Ryujin.

I thought to myself, "I don't like Dahyun... right? Do I? But what about Ryujin?" I slowly felt myself slowly drifting off to sleep.

After some time I woke up to see Dahyun sleeping on my shoulder. I looked at her face and smiled. She looks so cute and pretty. Her skin is so clear and well pretty light so I guess that is where the term dubu came from. I looked at her lips and they looked so pretty, soft and so... kissable...

I slapped myself in the face and thought to myself, "What am I thinking! I can't be doing this... I have a girlfriend... But I can't help it she looks so cute..."

Suddenly I noticed Dahyun opened her eyes while I was staring at her and she looked at me.

"Are you staring at me?" Oh shoot... she caught me... I am in trouble now...

"N-no..." I pulled away and looked away. Maybe if I pretend that I wasn't she will believe me.

"I know you are" I continued to look away and faced the TV.

"N-no. I am not. What do you mean?" I really hope she believes me.

Suddenly I felt her hands touch my cheek as she faced me towards her. She was staring deeply into my eyes as my face started heating up and I looked into her eyes too. I am captivated just by her eyes alone. Her eyes tell a story but mainly I can see pure love in her eyes.

She then pulled me in for a kiss and I kissed her back. I couldn't control myself... I missed the feeling of passion when I kiss her. I think I like her... I don't even feel this way around Ryujin...

When we pulled away I caught my breath for a moment and she smiled at me but I looked down.

"I... I know this is wrong because we have someone else..." She spoke to me as I looked at her. As I was about to say something she continued speaking.

"But I can't control myself whenever I am around you... I don't know how to stop it." I looked at her and gulped. I can't lie to her any longer either.

"It's okay... I feel the same way too. But I don't think we can continue doing this if we are together with someone else." I looked back down and excused myself to go to the bathroom.

I locked the bathroom behind me and sat on the floor leaning on the door. I thought to myself, "I told her we can't continue doing this if we are together with someone else... that is... if I am still with someone... I am an idiot what am I saying! I am with Ryujin and I love her, she has been with me for years... But is my love for her real? Or instead is my feelings for Dahyun real?"