fourty eight

Sada
July 9th, 2019
3:45am

Her melodic moans filled my ears as she grinds her lower half against my tongue coating my chin with her juices. Her hands grips the pillows above my head. "Fuck." She hums and drops her body down some to make her clit glide directly against my flat tongue.

"I'm close." She whispers shakily as her grinding increases. Me with a mouth preoccupied could only hum in response causing her body to shake slightly. I let her do her thing not wanting to prolong her release any longer. Her body shutters above me as she breathes in slowly trying her hardest to keep quiet signaling her release is seconds to come.

I decide to help her and flick my tongue slowly against her swollen clit. "You taste so good baby." I mumble and without looking at her I know a cocky smile is on her flustered face. I latch my lips onto her clit and suck lightly earning a string of moans from her.

Seconds later, I feel her shake before she inhales a sharp breath followed by a loud moan. She grinds slowly to ride out her orgasm before lifting up slightly.

"Shit." She laughs and flings her leg over my head. I sit up and kiss her deeply letting her taste herself. I push her onto the bed and hover over top of her. I glide my hands up her body slowly making her shudder. I pull away from the kiss to look in her low lustful eyes giving her the same look.

"Can you go one more time?" I ask making her whine.

"No I can't-" I cut her off by sliding two fingers into her.

"What was that?" I tease as her bottom lip finds its way in between her teeth. I push my fingers deeper and push onto her spot earning a gasp. "You can't do what?"

"I- I can." She whispers.

"You didn't have a choice mama." I smirk and attach my lips to hers to quiet her moans. I slide my fingers out earning a whimper from her lips. "Scoot up."
She does as told and I climb behind her so that her back was pressed against mine. "Look at how pretty you are." I pick her head up so she can look in the mirror that's in front of my bed.

"I want to look at you though." She pouts sounding like a brat.

"You can." I lean down to kiss her ear. She sighs at my touch and I smirk looking at her through the mirror. "Look at my pretty baby." I whisper and drag my fingers down her body slowly. My mind races at what I'm about to do to her and I smile at her devilishly through the mirror.

"Oh god." She groans seeing the look in my eyes.

"I haven't done anything yet." I smile and she smacks her lips.

"I see that look. I know that look." She murmurs and sits up to tie her hair into a ponytail.

"You don't know me." I joke as I reach over to get my vibrator from the drawer.

"Oh fuck you, you're not using that." She widens her eyes and I giggle.

"I'm using this too." I grab my glass dildo and close the drawer. I made sure to triple sterilize these babies this morning. I've only used them on myself and I made sure to buy the most effective toy cleaner. "Just enjoy the ride." I joke and push her back onto me.

I turn the bullet on and swirl it around her erect nipples making her gasps. I drag it slowly down her body reaching her navel and back up to her nipples. I look into the mirror seeing her eyes closed.

"Open your eyes." I demand. She flutters them open and I bite back the smile seeing how low they are. "You look so pretty." I compliment and before she could respond I place the bullet on her clit. I push her legs open farther and click the button to change the speed. She leans her head on my shoulder and moans softly.