thirty five

Sada
April 21st

I slowly open my eyes and quickly close them back when the bright sun starts peeking in. I roll over onto something hard and wince at the poke in my back.

"The fuck is that?" I groan, sliding a book from under me. I toss it to the side and turn around, seeing I'm by myself. I find my shirt on the floor and slide it over my body, followed by my underwear.

I stand to my feet and stretch my back out. I look around for Ally and peek my head in the kitchen to see her downing a bottle of water with glasses on? I didn't know she wore glasses.

"Hello." She beams when she notices me and holds her water bottle out to me.

"I don't know where your mouth has been." I joke with a croak to my voice. She grab my hand pulling me closer with a smirk.

"You and I both know where it's been." She whispers and I shrug.

"Maybe you'll have to remind me." I tease and puts the water bottle down.

"Maybe I will." She challenges and picks me up, making me yelp. She runs down the hall and cuts the corner a little too close.

"I almost hit my head!" I yell and she drops me onto her bathroom sink with a laugh.

"Stay here." She demands with a cute smile and I do as told. She returns to the hallway and I hear a closet door open. She comes back with towels and a toothbrush.

"Are you trying to say you don't like my morning odor?" I joke and she scrunches her face up.

"Do you like my morning odor?" She asks and I shake my head no.

"I don't think anyone likes that." I mumble and she gasps in offense.

"Take the damn toothbrush!" She grumbles and I happily take it. "Scoot your ass over." I scoot over and open the toothbrush pack.

"You have a lot of girls over?" I ask as she grabs the toothpaste from the cup beside me. She scrunches her face up and gives me a look.

"No." She grabs her toothbrush and turns the sink in to wet it. She gestures for me to do the same and I do. "If I did?"

"It wouldn't matter to me." I take the toothpaste from her and put some on my toothbrush.

"It shouldn't." She jokes, putting toothpaste on her toothbrush and wetting it again before putting it in her mouth.

"You should get bangs and cut it shorter." I suggest and she scrunches her face up.

"No." She shakes her head.

"You would look good with bangs." I compliment, putting the toothbrush in my mouth. We both brush our teeth and she carries me into the kitchen, plopping me on the counter.

"I can walk." I laugh and she shrugs.

"I'm surprised." She snorts, pulling food out of the refrigerator. I raise an eyebrow at her and she motions to my vagina. "I mean you came a few times and hard." I blush and roll my eyes. I don't know how the hell my sex partners just keep getting better but my goodness.

"Look at you. All cocky and shit cause you made me cum a few times." I joke adding the emphasis on 'few'.

"Five times to be exact." She opens a box of pancake mix and turns the oven on.

"Four." I correct her and she whips around me with an unamused look.

"It was five Sada."

"I'm not arguing with you." I smirk and she smacks her teeth.