fourty

Sada
May 11th, 2019

I sat in my car, waiting for Ally to get off work. We're supposed to be getting food but if she takes any longer I'm leaving. I needed to go meet up with Emery later and she's going to make me late.

"I hope she wants to have sex." I mumble to myself. I'm ovulating so my hormones are on 1000%. I blame that being the reason why I kissed Roland. Luckily Nya didn't suspect anything because quickly after we kissed, I ran out like Cinderella. Hopefully, I didn't leave my glass slipper.

I hear my car door open and Ally quickly gets in. I turn to her and my lips tug into a smile. "You look pretty." I push a strand of hair behind her ear and kiss her lips.

"One more." She cutely demands with her eyes closed. I lean in to peck her lips and before I can pull away she pulls me in for a much longer kiss. She decides to take it a step further by gripping the back of my neck roughly making my gasp, she takes that as her chance to slide her tongue into my mouth.

We fight for dominance but of course, she wins when she moves her hand to the front of my neck to press lightly, knocking me off my game. She tugs at my bottom lip with her teeth and lets it plop back in its place.

"I hope you don't kiss anyone else like that." She chuckles, putting on her seatbelt. I get hit with instant guilt when I think about Roland pressing me against the counter and sucking on my tongue.

"No, my lips are all yours." I lie and put the car in reverse.

"You sure about that?" She asks with a smirk.

"Positive." I glance at her and give her a fake smile. "Where to?"

"I'll just cook." I nod and go in the direction of her place.

"How was work?" I ask and she sighs. I glance at her and back at the road. "That bad?"

"You don't know the half." She to no surprise, works at a book store. I suppose book worms can be demanding.

"Well when we get in you can shower and I'll make something." I offer and I look over at her to see a smile on her face.

"Don't make me drop Nia for you." I furrow my eyebrows and look back at the road.

"Nia?" I make a left turn and quickly look at her with a confused look.

"Oh, I didn't tell you I went on a date?"

"No. I'm sure I would've remembered." I hope she's fucking joking.

"Probably slipped my mind. It was on Friday, we went to dinner and the beach." I snap my head in her direction and she looks at me confused. "What?"

"You took the bitch to the beach?! Our beach?" I ask with my voice raised.

I make another left turn and loosen the grip on my steering wheel. I glance at her to wait for her to speak and she smirks at me.

"You're jealous?" She asks with humor in her voice causing me to smack my teeth in response.

"Shut up. That's not the point." I turn the radio up and take the next two minutes to gather my thoughts. I have no reason to be mad but the thought of her taking another girl on identical "date" to ours is pissing me off. I'd never think to do that. That was an experience the both of us shared together and she took another girl not long after? And texted me about it?

I put my car in park. "I'm not coming up. I'm tired." I mumble and she sighs. I avoid her gaze and fold my arms across my chest.

"Sada don't tell me you're really upset about me going on a date."