four.

Sada
Monday, November 26th, 2018

"Goodmorning raptors! Welcome back! I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving. Now here are some brief announcements, the football game is this weekend at 7pm at Gilmore High School. Be sure to come and show support to your football team!" I tune out the rest of Mr. Watkins announcements and open my locker.

"Y'all want to go to the game?" Nya asks and I groan, shutting my locker.

"Not really." I mumble earning a few teeth smacks.

"You never want to go anywhere Sada." Kevin complains. They always want to go places and do things that I don't want to do.

"You never want to have fun, weren't you the one preaching yesterday about getting out and having fun? Not hindering yourself from having a good time?" Tori chimes and I gasp dramatically because she's on their side for once.

"Exactly, you said and I quote "Fun Sada is coming to play." bitch and you already boring Sada again." Kevin says quoting exactly what I said last night after they pumped my head up about Billie.

"I said that?" I ask scrunching up my face in confusion. "I don't remember that."

"Sada stop playing, you know you want to go You didn't even have fun for your own 18th birthday." Nya whines, shoving my shoulder. Now it's my turn to smack my lips. I don't care for my birthday so I don't celebrate it.

"Okay, I'll go." I mumble feeling defeated. They always rope me into something stupid. I just need to stop saying stuff around them cause they always remember and use it against me.

"You're gonna have fun boo." Nya pats my shoulder and I shrug her hand off.

"Speaking of fun, did Billie reply?" Kevin whispers after peaking around his shoulder checking if anyone heard.

"Yes, she said it was okay and we talked about her performance at Camp. We're just having friendly conversation now." I whisper back.

"Why are we whispering?" Tori asks, in a whisper.

"Cause bitches at this school are nosey and we don't need nobody finding out about-"

"Finding about about what?" We hear a voice cut Nya off and turn to see my ex girlfriend, Emery.

"These are the bitches I was talking about

"These are the bitches I was talking about." Nya scoffed with an eye roll.

"You're cute Nya." Emery replies sarcastically before looking over at me. "Can we talk Sad?" Her voice softens.

"Absolutely not, go crawl back into your cave colonizer. No offense Tori." Kevin retorted, patting Tori's shoulder.

"None taken."

"Yeah, come on." I motion for her to walk hearing mumbles and teeth smacks behind me. Once we're out of ear shot from them I motion for her to talk.