nine

Billie
Tuesday, December 11th, 2018

"I want to go home!" I grumble and throw a mini tantrum, kicking and thrashing my body around on the hotel bed. I drag myself to the bathroom and stare in the mirror at my growing dark circles. No sleep. I've been doing countless interviews, photo shoots and plane rides.

All of this is just more preparation for my album that'll be coming out in a few months. I still have a few songs to work on but I haven't gotten a chance to. All this constant traveling exhausts me especially because I never get a long enough break.

The only thing keeping me sane throughout this is Sada, she keeps my head on straight. I always feel my problems melt away when I talk to her. She's honestly became a great friend and it feels like she came at the right time. I would be lying if I said I didn't have a tiny crush on her. It's something about her that makes me feel giddy. I never get this way with people but I get nervous around her but I hide it by flirting.

I like seeing her blush when I flirt with her and seeing her smile. I know for sure she likes girls but I don't want to bring my confusion into her life. She's told me about all the straight girls who've played with her feelings just for the experience and I don't want to do that. I had my thing with Camille and that was already enough to confuse me. I'll just have to push my crush to the side and keep building our friendship which is most important.

"Billie? Are you up?" I hear a knock on my door and I peak my head out of the bathroom seeing my mom standing in the doorway.

"Yeah, good morning mom." I peak my head back into the bathroom so I can finish getting myself ready for the day.

"Alright I'll come back up to get you for your next meeting. We might be going home today though."

"Going home home?" I ask quickly coming around to where she is with my toothbrush in my mouth.

"Yeah, you're other few shoots cancelled." She says with a smile. I jump up and down with excitement and rush back into the bathroom so I can get this last interview over with. I hear my door close as I brush my teeth.

After getting ready for the day I pack up my suitcase and make the hotel bed. I know the cleaning ladies normally do it but I like to make my bed no matter where I am. I sit on the bed and pull out my phone to busy myself until my mom comes to get me. I scroll through Instagram liking posts, comments and laughing at things my fans dm me. One girl said if I were a guy she'd artificially inseminate herself with my semen. How she'd get it? I'm not sure.

I hear a light knock at my door and I jump up to get it. I fling it open seeing Finneas and Claudia with the same light smiles they seem to always have when they're together.

"Time to go?" I ask with a wide smile because after this last interview I can go home.

"Yeah, come on." Finneas says with a chuckle. I put my book bag on my back and grab my suitcase with a smile still on my face. I follow Finneas and Claudia as they make small conversation. Once we get checked out and settled into the car I pull out my phone to silence the notifications.

"Hey Bil, hows your friend? Sada?" My mom asked turning around in the passenger seat with a small smile. I smile and shift in my seat at the budding feeling in my stomach. What the fuck? I quickly flatten out my face and put my attention on my phone to hide my smile.

I clear my throat before speaking. "Uh she's good, I talked to her last night." I glance over at Finneas who's already looking at me with a questioning gaze.