seven

Sada
Thursday, December 6th, 2018

"Wait! What happened again?" Kevin says shoving popcorn into his mouth. We were all in our usual spots in Tori's living room taking a "short" break from our homework for snacks. I was telling them about what happened at Billie's house a few days ago. We hadn't had time to hang out much this week for me actually sit down and talk about.

"After y'all left we went to her house, talked, listened to music, slow dance and she teased me for staring at her pretty ass lips."

"You should've kissed her when she told you to." Tori says and I whine cause I really wanted to.

"I wanted to so bad!" I whine throwing my head back and sighing dramatically. "Her lips looked so soft like just imagine how they would feel on my-"

"Sada!" Kevin says shocked making me lift my head up with confusion on my face.

"I was gonna say lips! Stop being so nasty." That's not what you were going say but okay.

"That's not what you were going to say." Nya says with a smirk.

"It was!" They all stare at me with black expressions. "Y'all act like y'all know me so well." I say rolling my eyes.

"We do though." Tori says patting my thigh and grabbing some chips with her free hand.

"And we know that you Scorpios are straight up freaks." Kevin says and the other two nod in agreement. My birthday is November 8th, which was two days before Camp Flog Gnaw. I don't really care for my birthday and I was never big on celebrating it as a child.

"Oh hush Kevin, you the nastiest one out of all of us." Nya says sipping from her soda can.

"I'm publicly freaky but Sada is behind closed doors and when she feels like saying it." I don't feel the need to spew sexual comments like Kevin does but I'll do it occasionally to shock people.

"I'm not that "freaky" though y'all." I say putting air quotes over the word freaky.

"Sada no offense but let's not act like you didn't have a hoe phase." Touché.

"And I'm not ashamed of it." I say matter of a factly with a shrug. "But that doesn't explain how I'm a freak though."

"Sada you said out of your own mouth that you'd take Emery back just because of how her leg used to twitch when you wou-"

"Uh uh, kill the visual." Kevin says closing his eyes and covering his ears.

"I don't remember that." I lie with a smirk. You do. I sure do.

"Okay but y'all listen to this." Tori says grabbing their attention and I cover my face knowing exactly what she's about to bring up. "This little nasty said and I quote 'I wonder if I could make Billie moan the way she did on stage at Camp.' Don't try to lie either Sada!" I keep my face covered to hide my blush. I did say that and I meant it too.

"Sada! You probably been flicking your little bean to Miss Eilish haven't you?" Kevin says making me gasp and shake my head no.

"Absolutely not Kevin, that's taking it too far." I say with a laugh. I may have had one sexual fantasy about Billie but it hasn't came up since I spent the day with her. Of course I would like to kiss her but sex is the last thing on my mind when it comes to her. I just want to spend time with her and build our friendship.

My phone rings on the coffee table halting our conversation and I pick up seeing Billie.

"Speak of the devil." I slide the bar over and her face pops up on the screen and my mouth cracks into a smile.