The New Member of Judgement

Robber 1: Don't do anything stupid just give me all your cash.

This is what I've been training for! So I ran towards him then I kicked his foot then grab him and throw on the ground and kick his stomach and kick his hand to drop his gun away.

Kuroko: Phew! That was too easy!

But then we did not noticed that there's another robber then he tries to hostage Uiharu. When I tried to run on Uiharu there's a security robot will be coming until I did not notice the guy he throw a steel ball then Konori-senpai grab me away then the security robot blasts that's the reason why Konori-senpai was injured. She told me to think before I act rashly that can cause a lot of trouble. Uiharu and Konori-senpai is in danger because me, the situation's getting worst. The robber said to me that I should give up then I mumbled, If I can't save myself then I should teleport you away. I said it to Uiharu. Uiharu is in the outside of the bank.

Uiharu: I'm free? Shirai! Are you ok?! Please speak to me! (worriedly crying) Help! Anyone help! There's a Judgement Officer inside the bank who's beat up by the robber.

There's a middle school girl from Tokiwadai that has short hair appears. Meanwhile I'm still dealing with this robber. But then he throw one steal ball then the steal wall having holes.

Robber 2: This is the power of Equal Speed. When I throw something it moves slowly but it keeps moving with the same speed until I stop it from going or it breaks.

Then he offers me that if I use my ability to get those cash inside the ATM and become his partner, he will free all of the people here. And then I answered,

Kuroko: No! I would never gonna rob this small place and be your partner? Not a chance. I believe in justice!

Then I stood up, I hope my legs would cooperate so I could finnish him up.

Robber 2: To bad! Who said I can throw these balls one at a time.

He throws the balls but before the ball will hit me, I saw flash of lightning infront of me then I did not waste the opportunity. I ran towards him then I beat him.

Kuroko: Now who's the fastest one? Equal Speed or Teleportation?

The Anti-skill arrives then arrests the robbers, while Konori-senpai, Uiharu and I send to the nearest hospital to treat our wounds. Then Uiharu and I promised to each other to be partners and to became full pledge officers.

Kuroko: And that's the story when I met Sissy too. (blushing)
Chelia: Aww that's why you really inlove with her. Well then I believe in justice too. I want to become like you, not only saving the ones we love but saving Academy city.
Kuroko: Now, let's go to the branch for you to train.
Chelia: Ok.

Narrator's POV

Kuroko and Chelia goes to Judgement 177 branch in order for her to start training.

Chelia: Hi Konori-senpai and Uiharu-senpai, I'm Chelia Shirai, your new recruit, I want to be a full pledge officer like you guys.
Konori: Well then, that's great! You should start to familiarize this maps.

Konori speaks to her like the way she trains Kuroko before.

Konori: Alright Shirai and Uiharu, tomorrow you take Chelia along with you for some patrol.

Konori tells her kohai to train Chelia well then both of them agreed to their Konori-senpai.

Meantime with Zeref and Lyon in a certain open filed under the bridge.

Zeref: So you did not get those two huh?
Lyon: I guess Wendy's sister has a strong lighting power on her own, she's not an ordinary esper more stronger than the level 5, I guess her power is stronger like Laxus but in a different way, she uses a coin tossing then blasts.
Zeref: Hmm...Interesting. I guess that girl you're talking about is related to him. You must know all the information about Misaka girls and your daughter Chelia. We must learn their weakness. The Railgun of Tokiwadai heh . (evil smirk)

————————————————————————————————————————————————

TO BE CONTINUED -_-