Part 25- Life Is Beautiful.

Start from the beginning

"Well, you should have thought about that before you grabbed my ass Mr. Regan" she replied with a smirk.

"Mhm, I'm guessing by your reactions time each time I do it, that's your weak spot Miss Coleman" he said in between the love bites he nestled on her neck. His breath while he spoke sent ripples down her skin, especially each time he flicked his ever flexible tongue on each spot he had bitten and she wondered how skillful it would be if he had been using it elsewhere.

"Hmm..one of many others..."she answered before returning back to his lips. He accepted her willingly, hungrily even, as his hands began fondling with the ends of her knee-length skirt, aching to free her off of the confinements of the fabric and have her bare rear in his palms.

Her nipples puckered in response to his touches, hard as a nutshell, and he hadn't even had his hands on them yet. Oh God...this guy will be the end of me...she thought to herself and was going to direct his hands to the little peas which ached for his touch, but before she could say a word, he ever-wandering hands were already sliding her skirt up as swift as they could manage.

She let out a soft moan by the time his soft yet firm fingers came in contact with her bare skin and before she knew it, she already had his tie hanging down on one end of his neck while the first three buttons came undone by her skillful fingers.

He grabbed her ass even harder, while he nestled his face in between her cleavage, sucking on the exposed area that had come undone by whatever force, he knew not, but he had been thankful for the favour and he granted her favour in return when he...

He grabbed her ass even harder, while he nestled his face in between her cleavage, sucking on the exposed area that had come undone by whatever force, he knew not, but he had been thankful for the favour and he granted her favour in return when he somehow managed to flick his tongue across her nipple through her lace bra, and she sighed in satisfaction.
"Mmhmm...I know you like that baby..." he whispered while he nibbled on the other bud he knew had already been aching with jealousy upon the pleasure his wet tongue had granted the other one.

He tugged on it, painfully yet pleasantly, and was going to pull down her mercilessly-soaked G-strings to grant pleasure to her jealous-feeling honey pot, when she caught his hands mid-way and stopped him.

"Seriously, Fai...you've got to stop now..." she said in between their heavy breaths.

"Why...why do I have to?" he insisted as he went back to kissing her. "...fuck it, you taste so good Schortz..."

"Yeah...yeah I know...you make...you make me taste so good...but you—you've got glass doors everywhere...what if someone walks in on us?" she stuttered his hands kept fondling her butt cheeks.

"Hun, no one's going to walk into my office without Amy notifying me first through the intercom.." he explained.

"Not even your aunt?"

"Not even my aunt—besides..." he argued as he pointed to a small, almost unnoticeable button that was fixed to his table. When he pressed it, it raised gold tints out of nowhere, which blocked every transparency the glass doors previously had held. "...there you go, problem solved..."he stated, pulling her back with the obvious intentions of picking up right where they stopped, but Maldives wasn't having it.