Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.17

Start from the beginning

Cheng Bi Yu brought the neck of her robe to her nose she wrinkled her nose she then mumbles to herself, "...Maybe I shouldn't have rolled around too much-"

Mei-Liang rubbed her red nose, "..I'm allergic to dandelions-" she swiftly pulled out her handkerchief, "..Achoo! Achoo!-" Cheng Bi Yu frowned guiltily, "..Mei-Liang," the red nose Mei-Liang held out her hand, "..I'm sorry Miss but I can't stand it any longer. Achoo!-" she bolts.

"...I better take another bath-" Cheng Bi Yu reached for the tray, "..Maybe after I finish these-" she picked up her chopsticks, "..Bon appétit!-"

The next day Zhou Tong concerned decreased as he knew it's just the matter of a day until he's able to meet Tang Ying Jie face to face after some time he ditched visiting in his mind he calculated the time counting down
and soon as he could say his name the rooster crocked introducing a new day.

Cheng Bi Yu dressed in her regular robes while fastening the belt around her waist a unexpected knock came to the door Mei-Liang who was hunched picking up shreds of broken glass straightened, "..Be careful-" she warned heading towards the door.

Mei-Liang sled it open expecting to see the excited Officer Zhou but was greeted by freezing winds when her eyes made contact with Magistrate Zheng behind him was Officer Zhou and an old physician.

Mei-Liang eyed the three individuals confusion written on her face Zheng Yong clears his throat then explained, "..I've brought this physician here to check on Advisor Tang-"

"..Of course, come in-" Mei-Liang steps aside giving the men way, "..Excuse me!" She bypassed them hurriedly cleaning the shreds, "..Aw!-" she accidentally cuts herself Zhou Tong yanked her arm pulling her to her feet Mei-Liang looks on flabbergasted, "..Leave it!-" he firmly grabbed her wrist, "..Be more careful-" he rips a shred of cloth neatly wrapping it around her finger.

Mei-Liang retracts her wrist from his grasp, "..Thanks-" she shyly averts her gaze fazed by his heated stare, "..You okay?-" Cheng Bi Yu questioned, "..I'm fine-" she replied retreating to the further corner of the room Zhou Tong carried on her duty discarding the shreds.

Cheng Bi Yu instructed by the hobbit looking physician sat down on her bed pressing his fingers against her wrist he carefully examined her pulse the short physician turned back to the men informing, "..Advisor Tang's pulse is steady he's certainly in good health-"

"...I will now take my leave," the physician packs his things. "Let me see you out Physician," Zhou Tong offers seeing the physician out he comes back.

"...Since perfect shape I should start helping out again," Cheng Bi Yu proceeds to stand Zheng Yong stops her his hand rested on her shoulder, "..You should stay in today-" he lightly squeezed releasing her shoulder he turns leaving.

Cheng Bi Yu rounds her mouth,
"..But I'm fine the physician said-" Zheng Yong paused smoothly interjecting, "..As your superior I'm ordering you to stay in. Don't step a foot outside Jiang Court if I find out that you somehow managed to leave you can forget about your position of my Advisor. Understood?!-"

Not hearing a reply he turns and narrows his eyes at her he repeated more hauntingly, "Understood?!-"

Cheng Bi Yu bit her tongue, "..Affirmative sergeant-" she lowered her gaze with a stiff flick of his sleeve Zheng Yong left her behind to attend to matters with Zhou Tong.

Cheng Bi Yu casually sat outside on a stool playing Go with Mei-Liang after the third round she was immensely bored and decided to end the game
despite her winning streak, "..This sucks!-" she dramatically huffed tossing the board aside.

Mei-Liang churned,"..Then would Miss like to play something else?-" she exclaims, "..How about archery?-" she suggests also bored of the game.

Cheng Bi Yu rests her jaw in her palm, "..I'm surprised you know how to play archery-" she states, "..Sadly I'll have to decline I'm prone to arrow strikes-" she declares standing, "-I'm going out," she marched entering her quarters she rummaged through her chest.

"...Miss I don't think this is a good idea! Magistrate Zheng had forbid you from leaving Jiang Court. You'll just get yourself in trouble-" Mei-Liang openly expressed her concerns whilst reminding the free spirited Cheng Bi Yu.

Cheng Bi Yu interjects holding a robe in her arm, "..Magistrate Zheng made it clear outside is forbidden for Tang Ying Jie but not for Tang Mu Lan-" she stripped pulling on her fresh robe.

Mei-Liang wagged her tongue,"That's the same thing-" she creases her brows Cheng Bi Yu playfully poked her nose"-Again, they are polar opposites," Mei-Liang slapped away her finger, "...This is a trouble idea and you know it. I won't allow it you're taking too much risk. I won't spoil you anymore-" she turned her head.

Cheng Bi Yu clasped her palms rubbing them together, "Oh mighty Mei-Liang let me go out just this once." She fell to her knees grabbing Mei-Liang's arm she rubbed up against her, "..Please!-" she pouts Mei-Liang remained silent, "..Come on I promise to be back before anyone notices just stall them like last time if anything-"

Mei-Liang's expression remained stone, "..Not a chance-" Cheng Bi Yu then exclaims wagging the youth's arm, "..Don't give me that look if I stay here any longer I'll gouge my eyes out-" Mei-Liang remained stern unmoved by the threat, "..Go ahead if you can't see you can't leave-"

Cheng Bi Yu gawks, "..You wound me you know that-" Cheng Bi Yu stood a evident frown plastered her lips, "..You're one hard nut-"she reshuffled her cards and played her strings; good old bribery, "..How about I buy you something on the way back?-"

"..Let's see-" she brought her index finger to her chin, "..Do you want a
new beautiful crafted hairpin or a new handkerchief sounds nice or maybe you'd prefer a erotica instead?-"

Mei-Liang unfold her arm, "..Fine! I can't believe I'm letting you bribe me-" she huffs, "...Get me the most fashionable hairpin and I want the handkerchief too and don't go buying any shameless erotica-" she points, "..You better be back on time-"

"..Scouts honor!-" Cheng Bi Yu exclaims Mei-Liang massaged her temple, "..Go before I change my mind-" Cheng Bi Yu runs towards the back executing one giant leap across the wall.

While strolling through the streets Cheng Bi Yu jumped at various stalls wanting to purchase the promised items before she forgot.

Cheng Bi Yu paused her eyes glued on a jade hairpin with a dangling white lotus with a butterfly attached and silver beads on which noted would match Mei-Liang's usual simple attire she smiled as she outstretched her hand but as she grabbed the hairpin a hand had grabbed her's turning she's faced with a attractive youth who stunned in blue robes.

They stared at each other for a bit Cheng Bi Yu exclaims seeing that the hunk wasn't letting go of her hand,"-I think I saw this first...."

The arrogant hunk mimicked her in a overly mocking manner, "-I think I saw this first...." agitated her expression soured, "-I saw it first and I got it first so I think Mister-" she sneered eyeing him up and down, "-This is rightfully mine!-"

The vendor watched them bicker back and forth for the hairpin concerned that it would break before attempts of purchase the cheeky female vendor quickly suggested,
"..Why don't I get you another one Miss perhaps something more beautiful," Cheng Bi Yu who was lost in their glare battle snaps her neck in her direction upon hearing the vendor's train of words.

Her sharp eyes narrowed scrutinizing her, "..Why should I pick another one?!-" she scoffed at audacity of the two, "..I saw it first, me! I even picked it first. It should be mine!-"