Right Hand Man

When Disney+ came out, Annabeth insisted that the whole group watch Hamilton. Everyone was reluctant at first, except Hazel. Annabeth eventually got everyone into the Poseidon cabin. She started playing the movie on the monster-free laptop Leo had made.

Percy and Jason ended up rapping to every song. Will and Nico would make comments like, "Hercules Mulligan!" or "You idiot why would you do that!" Hazel cried at the end and Piper kept pointing out how well the play was directed. Annabeth, being the only civilized person, watched the movie like a normal human.

The next day Percy and Jason couldn't stop singing the songs. Annabeth regretted showing the movie to the boys. 
"HERCULES MULLIGAN!" They both shouted. The group groaned as they heard the shouting from across the camp.

-Archery-
"We are outgunned!" Percy said when he ran out of arrows.
"What?" Nico asked, not realizing that he continued the song.
"Outmanned!" Jason said as he pushed Will from his post.
"That's my boyfriend!" Nico exclaimed.
"Outnumbered, outplanned!" Percy said. He looked Jason in the eyes, "We gotta make an all-out stand!" Jason gripped Percy's hand, "Ayo, I'm gonna need a right-hand man!" 

Nico helped Will up, silently cursing the gods. Across camp, you could hear Annabeth scream, "Gods, help me!" It went on like this for a month. At the campfire, Jason would burn his marshmallow and Percy would sing 'Burn'. At capture the flag they would sing 'Battle of Yorktown'. Some campers started carrying earplugs around. It stopped when Percy and Jason lost their voices.

Authors Note: I wasn't quite sure how to end this. I do not own Hamilton or any of the songs (sadly).