Who broke it?

I have never actually seen this show. I only saw the idea on Pinterest. 

"Who broke it? I'm not mad, I just want to know," Reyna said. Her eyes scanned the group of demigods and then landed on the broken coffee pot. Frank shifted in his seat uncomfortably.

"I did. I broke it-" Reyna stopped Frank.

"No. No, you didn't." Reyna could see it in Frank's eyes. He was innocent. Her eyes met Leo who was fiddling with something in his hands.

"Leo?" Leo's head popped up in surprise.

"Don't look at me, look at Percy!" Percy gasped offendedly and almost fell off the couch. 

"What? I didn't break it!" Leo's eyes narrowed.

"Huh, that's weird. How'd you even know it was broken?" Percy pointed at the broken coffee pot.

"Because it's sitting right in front of us and it's broken!" Leo clicked his tongue.

"Suspicious," he said. Percy stood up from the couch but Annabeth pushed him back down.

"No, it's not!" Percy defended. 

"If it matters, probably not but . . . Piper was the last one to use it," Hazel inputted. Piper stood and faced down Hazel. She was offended by being blamed for breaking the coffee pot.

"Liar! I don't even drink that crap!" Hazel stood up in front of Piper. She raised a questioning eyebrow. 

"Oh really? Then what were you doing by the coffee cart earlier?"

"I use the wooden stirrers to push back my cuticles! Everyone knows that, Hazel!" Frank suddenly stood between the two girls. 

"Let's not fight. I broke it. Let me pay for it, Reyna." Reyna held out a hand and the room quieted. 

"No. Who broke it?" Percy looked at Nico who was reading a book it the corner.

"Reyna, Nico's been awfully quiet." A book hit Percy in the face and an angry Nico appeared.

"Really!?" he shouted. Chaos erupted. Everyone started shouting and Jason and Annabeth watched from a corner. Reyna approached the two. She looked out at the mess. Feathers were everywhere and Percy was being hit with multiple pillows. 

"I broke it," Reyna told Jason and Annabeth, "It burned my hand so I punched it. I predict ten minutes from now they'll be at each other's throats with war paint on their faces and an offering on a stick. . . good. It was getting a little boring around here." Annabeth and Jason started at Reyna in amazement. What did this girl just start?