Balance

During the winter Will was like a hibernating bear. He would sleep forever. He would go to bed early and sleep until noon. Will was lazy during winter, almost completely useless. Nico would take advantage of his sleeping boyfriend. He was bored and Will left him to find something to do by himself. So Nico invented the game 'how many things can I balance on my sleeping boyfriend?'

Will was on the couch wrapped in a blanket on his stomach. His back would make a perfect base for the tower. Nico started with four layers of books then added two empty pizza boxes. He put a chair on the pizza boxes then started staking several empty soda cans. He put pillows and blankets. The tower was now six feet high and Nico was forced to stand on a chair to reach the top. Just as Nico was putting another pillow Will shifted. The tower came down crashing on top of Nico. 

"Nico? What are you doing?" Will mumbled. He looked at his boyfriend buried under several random items. 

"Are you okay?" he asked. Nico shifted a little under the pile.

"Yeah, I was just. . . you know what? Nevermind. It's fine." Nico got up and started picking up the objects. Will watched and then fell back asleep. Nico looked over at him. Would it hurt to try again?