Stationary Trip in a Space Ship

•Y/N: Your Name

—————————————————
__________________________________
Your POV:
__________________________________

—————————————————__________________________________Your POV:__________________________________

__________________________________

A long hum vibrated in my throat as I leaned forward over the crater in my backyard, peering down at the strange, egg-shaped capsule lodged in the middle. I was careful not to fall in, keeping my feet away from the edge while my hands remained on my hips. My thoughts ran with things I could possibly do with it. I mean, I can't very well leave Russel's ship out here forever. It might be in my backyard, but it's not exactly covered, and the big hole isn't easy to overlook. What if someone happens to see it one day? The hole, I can make an excuse for; the ufo, I cannot.

     'It's about the size of a car. Maybe I can fit it in the garage and put it under a tarp or something?' Now, there's an idea that could work. Question is, how are we going to get it in there when it's stuck down there. Moving back a bit, I cross my arms, trying to think up a plan when the back door to the house swung open.

     "Y/N specimen, these sour worms are delicious. You must try one." Blinking out of my thoughts, I loosen my posture and look over to Russel as he makes his way over with a bag of gummy worms in his clawed hand. I laugh, remembering the first sour thing he ate, a lemon. His face had contorted with dislike at first, but he soon became addicted to the sting and wanted to try more sour treats. He seemed very fond of candy and sweets particularly. Pinching a sugary worm between his sharp fingers, he holds it up to my lips. The red and blue candy let off a faint tropical scent when near my nose, giving me a good idea of what the flavor would be. Taking it from him, I bite into half of it before bringing my attention back to the crater.

"What are you doing out here, Y/N Specimen?" He questions, taking note of my pensive expression as he blocked my view of the ship by standing in front of me with curious eyes.

"Oh, just thinking about hiding your ship in the garage. It kinda sticks out, so I figured it would be better kept in a place no one could spot it easily, but I don't know if it's going to make it out of this hole, not with how you landed."

"Ah, I see. The solution is simple." Without warning, he shoves the candy bag into my arms before jumping down into the pit. His sharp fingers glide over the glass before finding their way to something along the side of the machine. After a moment, a number of five pink spots light up around his hand, causing me to lean over the crater even more as he pressed them in a certain order.

'Is that a passcode of some kind?' I wonder, intrigued as the glass cover suddenly starts to move, sliding quietly into the metal of the ship until black seats were revealed inside. They looked to be made out of something similar to leather, definitely a fabric created from some animal's hide. He wastes no time in getting in before looking up at me.