Trip to the Cinema

•H/C: Hair Color
•Y/N: Your Name

———————————————
Your POV:
______________________________

———————————————Your POV:______________________________

______________________________

Small droplets of water absorb into the coral pink towel I use to dry my hair as I step out of the bathroom, dressed in my uniform: a light purple, short-sleeve, button-up shirt and black pants with a name tag pinned over my heart. I felt fresh after the hot shower, but sadly, I can't lounge and relax, since I have to get to work. When I enter the bedroom, my gaze immediately falls onto Russel, who is busy sifting through the clothes in my closet. An amused smile comes to my lips as I chuckle softly at his curious behavior. The sound quickly captures his attention and causes the alien to peer over his shoulder at me.

"Did you find something to wear?" I ask while coming up behind him, noticing he has something draped over his thin arm. The creature nod his head and picks up the hanger attached to the yellow sweatshirt with a single claw, allowing it to dangle in front of me.

 "Do you need help putting it on?"

"Yes, please," he says with a nod, watching as I toss the damp towel to drape it over the foot of my bed. Mentally, I cheer about getting it the first try. After taking the sweatshirt from his hands, I reach out to help him remove the hoodie he's wearing. It was obvious that, with his nails, he wouldn't be able to pull the zipper down without some difficulty.

"Remind me to buy you some of your own clothes tomorrow."

"Can't I keep using yours, Y/N specimen? I like the way they smell," He claims nonchalantly while picking up the hood with two fingers and giving it a sniff. I shake my head at the weird compliment as I slip his arms out of the sleeves and discard the pale blue hoodie on the floor, leaving his torso dressed in a white tee.

"Well, I guess you could, but I'm running out of ones that actually fit you."

"I see. All right, then." I pull the sweatshirt over his head before poking his arms through the sleeves. "Can we not get them today?"